B.B Pt.7 ~ The Principals Office

{Jugheads POV}
My mom and Alice walked in (A)"what did they do now" (P.H)"well I dont know how to explain it I could show you the footage" (B)"or you could use words nobody needs to see the footage" (P.H)"oh but I cant explain it" he took out a remote and played the security footage. Betty looked at me she was clearly upset. The security footage played and it showed us making out on the table with her grinding on me and then me undoing her shirts Buttons and her fiddling with my belt buckle then It shows us noticing the camera. He turned off the Tv.

(H)"Well.. um I dont know what to say" (P.H)"their lucky im only giving them Saturday detention" Betty was close to tears and looked so embarassed (B)"we Just kissed thats all its no big deal" (P.H)"and if you hadnt noticed the cameras what would've happened cause your top was unbuttoned and his belt was clearly the next to go" (J)"Its not her fault" (P.H)"and how is that" (J)"she wouldnt have let things go further" (P.H)"yep totally but you would've is that what your saying" (J)"Betty knows the limits and we would stop we wouldnt have done anything" (H)"tmi Jughead"
(A)"We dont need to hear about the limits" (P.H)"I will see both of you fully clothed in Detention" (A)"Betty your coming home with me now"
(H)"and Jughead your coming with me" we all left the office and me and Betty held hands until we got to the car park (B)"Bye Jug" (J)"seeya Betts"

{Bettys POV}
The whole car ride home was silent mom didnt want to talk we pulled into the driveway and she just stopped the car and walked inside silently.Polly was inside on the couch with the babies (P)"what did you do shes dead silent" (B)"well um great news Im dating Jughead and um we didnt know there was cameras in the classroom so mom just saw footage of me and jughead almost having sex in a classroom oh and Veronica called me a slut so my days going fan-fucking-tastic" I burst into tears (P)"thats a lot to take in" she hugged me (P)"ok shes not mad yet I know the stages of anger shes going through she wont talk for a while,then she will get really angry but then she will hug you and ask if you want to talk about it"
(B)"Polly she saw a video of us about to have sex its not that easy" (P)"well did you guys have sex" (B)"not on the video" (P)"All she saw was an intense makeout session" (B)"she also saw me reaching for his belt before he noticed the cameras" (P)"woah she saw that oh you poor soul" (B)"not helping"
(P)"sorry I just cant get that image out of my head now" (B)"Veronica hates me" (P)"no she doesnt" (B)"yea she does she yelled at me for sleeping with her brother infront of everyone then called me a slut" (P)"shes just angry give her time" (B)"yeah ok im gonna go upstairs and shower"

I ran upstairs and had a long shower
after mom said im going to the Lodges while the twins are with Cheryl because she doesnt want me sneaking out.

{Jugheads POV}
Veronica was arguing with mom about something (V)"I dont want that Slut here mom she slept with him during our sleepover" (J)"whats going on" (H)"Bettys coming over because Alice doesnt want her sneaking out while the twins are at Cheryls oh but shes not allowed in your room"
(J)"ok cool can you not be a bitch Veronica" there was a knock on the door (J)"Ill get it" I opened the door to see Polly and Betty (B)"im fine at home Pol Veronica doesnt want me here" (J)"Betty are you ok" (P)"our moms still silent and I still have that image in my head" (B)"Pol seriously why do I tell you anything" Betty walked in and Polly said goodbye.
(J)"wanna watch a movie" (B)"yeah sure" she smiled as I pulled her into the living room and turned on the tv.

(J)"what do you want to watch"
(B)"how about Beauty and the beast"
(J)"ok" I lied down on the corner of the couch cuddling her and put a blanket over us she took her hair out of its ponytail and I put her hair tie on my wrist. She fell asleep halfway through the movie and I realised I loved her. I fell asleep with her in my arms.

{Bettys POV}
I woke up in Juggies arms I felt safe I also felt something hard behind me I giggled. I turned my body to face him and kissed him waking him up he kissed me back. (B)"someones excited"
He smirked at me (J)"thats your fault"
(B)"this is not how I imaginged today going but atleast im in your arms" (J)"I love you Betty" I started smiling from ear to ear (B)"I love you too Juggie" I kissed him softly and then I pulled away and went back to sleeping in his arms.

Jughead kissed me to wake me up (J)"Betty its time for dinner everyones here wake up" (B)"whos here"
(J)"Polly, your mom, my mom,
Veronica and Archie" (B)"Veronica hates me" (J)"too bad cause I love you and you have to sit through this awkward dinner with me" I got up and brushed my fingers through my hair we walked into the kitchen together and we sat down next to eachother

Veronica glared at me the whole time Archie was just trying not to laugh. Jughead whispered in my ear (J)"careful if you look her in the eyes you'll turn to stone" I burst out laughing (V)"I heard that Jughead"
(J)"oh no I looked it in the eye im turning to stone" Archie and Polly started laughing and Hermione and my mom were staring at us (B)"Jug im scared" (P)"I think we all are" (B)"Polly do you wanna maybe wait in the car with me" (P)"Yeah lets go" I kissed Jughead on the cheek (B)"bye Juggie, Love you" (J)"love you too betts, seeya at school"

Me and Polly ran to the car (B)"I assume that stare means shes really mad now" (P)"oh yeah but um did you and Jughead just say you loved eachother" (B)"oh um yeah" mom got in the car and drove home (A)"Im so disappointed in what I saw today you were about to do whatever in a classroom then you two make jokes during dinner" she went on to lecture me for an hour before I could finnaly get ready for bed.

To be contiued...