B.B Pt.17 ~ Getting ready

•takes place a week after last part•

{Bettys POV}

I told Jughead I was going off the pill because I have been having horrible moodswings and just felt horrible recently. He was coming over tonight since my mom and Polly were out for a few hours. I looked through netflix to find some movies we can watch while hes over. I picked a few out. And then went to my room because I was tired and wanted to sleep for a while.

Jughead woke me up (B)"oh your early" (J)"acctually you've just been asleep all day" (B)"oh" he kissed me and lied on my bed pulling me on top of him he looked at my body (B)"we cant have sex without protection Jug" (J)"im not stupid" he pulled out a condom and smirked at me. I bit my lip slightly and he kissed me again (B)"has my mom and polly left yet" (J)"yeah they left when I told them I was going to grab my jumper" I looked around my room and noticed that he had already closed the curtains. I smiled and he kissed me and I moved my hips with the kiss. He took my hair out of the messy bun I put it in this morning. All I was wearing was my pajamas so he took them off quickly. He took off his jacket and his shirt and I got the belt off his jeans and he took them off. I pulled his boxers off and grabbed the condom I put it on him and started riding him. He flipped us over so he was on top and started pumping into me fast. I moaned so loud sending him over the edge he came in the condom and I came after. He pulled out of me and threw the condom in the bin he sat next to me on the bed so I ducked down and started sucking him he grunted slightly as I teased him (J)"dont t-tease me B-Betts" he stuttered slightly and I started deepthroating him he came quickly I grabbed our clothes and he just threw his pants on and I took his shirt.

We lied down on my bed cuddleing and watching a movie. After a while we fell asleep.

Next morning

I felt Juggies arms around my waist and his head was resting on my shoulder. (J)"morning Betts" (B)"good morning Juggie" he tightened his grip on my waist pulling me closer. I giggled slightly (B)"what time is it" (J)"Im not sure I only woke up like ten minutes before you" I grabbed my phone off my bedside table (B)"its half twelve"

(J)"what time do you wanna get up" I smiled (B)"never" he flipped me over so I was facing him. (J)"That sounds perfect but I dont think your mom would like that" (B)"I dont care" I kissed him and wrapped my arms around his neck. There was a knock on my door (B)"ugh who is it" I didnt think it was anyone in my family since nobody has enough manners to knock. Veronica walked in (B)"oh hey V" I sat up (V)"dont tell me you forgot" (B)"oh shit what did I forgot" Jug sat up aswell (V)"Betty, we have the big party tonight" (J)"what party am I invited" Veronica looked at us like we were crazy (V)"Betty its the Party my moms been planning for weeks as part of her campaign" (B)"I kinda forgot she was running for mayor" (V)"atleast tell me you've got a dress" (B)"I think so" Veronica walked over to my wardrobe and I got up to go with her (J)"ugh does this mean I have to wear a suit" I looked back at him and laughed slightly (V)"yes you have to wear a suit" he sighed and got up. (J)"Betts you have my t-shirt" (B)"I know" (J)"I need my t-shirt im not walking home shirtless" (V)"acctually your not walking moms driving you home" (B)"Im keeping your t-shirt Jug" he grabbed his jacket and put it on zipping it up. (J)"Your lucky I love you or I wouldve taken my t shirt back" he walked over to me and kissed me softly then pulled away and left (V)"ok where were we" (B)"you were helping me pick a dress for later" (V)"oh yeah ok this ones cute" she pulled out an off the shoulder dress that was a pastel pink (B)"Yeah I like it" (V)"ooh and you can wear this aswell" she grabbed a gold belt from my wardrobe I smiled (B)"imma go try it on" I grabbed some shorts to wear underit since it wasnt that long. Or short it was kinda just in the middle. I got changed and showed V the dress (V)"damn Betty your gorgeous"

I smiled (B)"thank you I didnt even know I owned this" (V)"cmon lets go to my house to do our makeup and finish getting ready" I grabbed a bag and put my makeup in it. (B)"imma change before we go so I dont ruin my dress" I changed into some leggins and a jumper and we left.

We went to her room as soon as we got there. I got changed back into my dress and tied my hair up in a messy bun. (B)"Wanna do face masks V"  (V)"omg yes I think I have some in my drawer" we did face masks and Jug walked into the room. (V)"We should give Jughead a face mask" (J)"nope imma go do anything else but I like your dress betts"
(B)"thank you Juggie but we werent asking" He looked scared I grabbed him by the arm and made him sit down on Veronicas bed (V)"this'll be fun" I put a facemask on Juggie and he was clearly annoyed (J)"when can I take this off I havent even tried on my suit yet and im not sure if it fits" (V)"twenty minutes Jughead" Jug sighed and lied down on the bed. (B)"I always get my way its really fun" (V)"I know I can tell" Hermione walked in and Jug sat up (H)"hi girls and Jughead I love the facemasks"
(B)"thank you" (H)"Jug did you try on the suit yet" (J)"nope I was kidnapped into this cult ritual" (V)"he entered the room willingly we  just forced him to put a facemask on" (B)"I cant wait to see jug in a suit" I laughed slightly (H)"I know it'll probably be the only time he'll ever wear one your dress is amazing by the way" (B)"thanks Veronica helped me pick it out"

We finished the facemasks and Jughead left to try on the suit. I did my makeup since it was half four and we were leaving early to help set up. Once my makeup was done Veronica walked over and started doing hers she was wearing a blue dress with a white belt (B)"damn V your a queen" She smiled and continued her makeup. I curled my hair quickly and then went to Juggies room.

Jug was tieing his tie so I just sat on his bed waiting for him to finish (B)"you look handsome" He finished tieing it and sat next to me (J)"thank you you look beautiful" I kissed him softly and he pulled away after a minute or two. Hermione walked in.
(H)"Lets go We need to be early so you can help set up and Jughead you have to give a speach with Veronica"
(J)"ugh I didnt write a speach" (H)"I know I had someone write it for you I just need you to practice there" (B)"will I go home and join you later" (H)"oh no Betty there's no need you can help set up"