B.B Pt.9 ~ The sleepover

Takes place 2 weeks after last part

{Bettys POV}
Things were still a bit awkward between me and Veromica but we were becoming close friends again. Mom was going on a buisness trip this weekend so me,Polly and the babies were staying at the lodges. Polly drove us there before mom left.

We knocked on the door and Jughead helped set up the twins travel crib thingies. (H)"Betty if Pollys in the room your normally in and the twins are in here where will you go" (J)"she can go in my room with me" (H)"just dont lock the door" (B)"yeah ok" she left and I smiled at Jughead he took my bag and brought it to his room then he pushed me onto the bed and we made out. Veronica walked in (V)"woah remind me to knock next time also Betty I need you to help me choose my dress for the winter formal next week" I smiled (B)"your gonna look so good" I hopped up off Juggies bed and followed Veronica into her Bedroom. She pulled out two dresses the first one was a long flowey baby blue one with a LOT of cleavage and the second one was a short black dress with a beautiful shiny belt (B)"I think the first one would look nicer on you but its your choice" (V)"thanks Betty"

It was nearly dinner and I decided to change into my Pyjamas and then I realised I didnt pack any I called Polly (B)"I forgot to pack pajamas do you have a house key" (P)"no sorry I left my key in my room" (B)"ugh ok" Jughead was in the bathroom listening to our conversation (J)"just wear this" He passed me one of his signiture S t-shirts. (B)"thanks" I closed his door and changed so I was just in his t-shirt and my underwear (J)"you look so hot right now" (B)"This t-shirt smells like you". Veronica knocked then opened the door (V)"mom wants you two to come to the dining room for dinner" (B)"yeah ok we will" We walked in and I sat nect to Veronica and Jughead sat accross from me (H)"how come your in Jugheads t-shirt Betty" (B)"I forgot to pack pajamas and he offered plus its so soft" Polly walked in (P)"the babies are asleep and if Im lucky they will stay that way" (V)"oh before you two have any plans for tonight remember there are babies in the house" (B)"were not gonna do anything Veronica you dont have to lecture me" (J)"and If you do lecture her me keep me out of it" (B)"no your
Stuck listening to her lectures with me" we finished eating and I got up (B)"goodnight guys" (V)"night Betty"
(P)"night sis" (H)"remember there are children here" Hermione laughted I looked at Jug for him to come with me (J)"Ill catch up with you I think im gonna be lectured and im scared" I mouthed the words good luck to him and went the Bathroom and Brushed my teeth.

I left my toiletries in his Bathroom then hopped into bed he came in a minute later and closed his door (J)"I think I just got the talk again three times" He took off his shirt so he was just in his shorts and lied down beside me (B)"if I let out a really loud fake moan I bet all of them will come running in here," (J)"yeah sure ok" I let out the loudest moan I could and then jug yelled shush and all three of them came racing in (B)"see I told you they would come running" (P)"oh I just came here to ask if you wanted some Ice cream" (B)"no thanks bye guys" they closed the door and me and jug burst out laughing.

~About an hour later~
(B)"Juggie I think everyones asleep"
(J)"oh thats great news" he pulled me on top of him and took his t-shirt off me he took off his shorts and his boxers and I took off my underwear. He smirked pulling me in to kiss him he flipped us over so he was on top and opened my legs (J)"if were gonna do this we have to be quiet" (B)"yeah I know jug" he looked at me for consent and I nodded then he stuck it in me. At first it hurt alot then it filled me with pleasure (B)"f-faster juggie" he went in and out of me harder and faster (J)"im close" (B)"me too" we came at the same time and he kissed me to stop me from waking everyone up with my moans he went under the blanket and started teasing me (B)"dont tease me Juggie" he thrusted his tongue in me then started marking me J.. U.. G.. H.. E.. A.. I came but he finished off his name D.. I let out a moan and He kissed me before I got too loud (B)"sorry" I whispered (J)"atleast they're heavy sleepers" he layed down next to me and I went under the covers and deepthroated him as he fucked my face. After a few minutes he came and I swallowed I kissed him and then wrapped his arms around me and we fell asleep like that.

To be continued...