B.B pt.21 ~ The problem

{Bettys POV}

I woke up to the sound of Veronica, Cheryl and Kevin yelling. I got up and ran to the kitchen (B)"good morning" (C)"good morning Betty, Hermione left like ten minutes ago and said she'll be back in a few hours" (K)"Veronica is gonna be left now" (B)"no im hungry can we eat then I'll go annoy Jug" (V)"oh yes food" we started making pancake batter when Juggie walked in (J)"damn your baking without me kinda mean" (B)"morning Juggie" he kissed me softly (J)"morning betts, what are you guys making" (K)"pancakes"
(J)"ooh make me one" (V)"why cant you make your own" (J)"cause im lazy" (C)"that is a good excuse but I kinda wanna make big pancakes"
(K)"ok me and jughead want him to have a pancake and V and Cheryl want him not to Betty whats your vote" (B)"i'm not voting I dont get inbetween sibling arguments" (C)"plus she has sex with him its obvious shes gonna pick his side" (V)"ew Cheryl dont say that outloud" (J)"Betts whats your vote" (B)"my vote is that we take two extra seconds and make more pancake mix that way jug can have a pancake and Veronica and cheryl cant complain" (K)"yeah that works" me and Jug started making a second mix as Veronica and Cheryl started cooking the first pancake.

1 hour later

Everyone finished their pancakes and we were all trying to pick a movie (V)"how about to all the boys ive loved before" (J)"ugh no Betty made me watch that it was so boring" (B)"oh but theres the second version out now" (V)"we could watch some of the vampire diaries" (C)"ok but can youuuu play it from season 1 I havent started watching it yet" (B)"damon is so hot" (J)"Betts whats that supposed to mean" (B)"your hot too" (K)"but Damons got a six pack" (J)"so do I though" he pulled up his shirt to prove it (B)"I know that Juggie" I pulled his shirt back down and Veronica started playing episode one. I lied down next to juggie and he wrapped his arms around me. After the first episode I noticed Juggie was asleep (B)"hey Veronica can you pass me a blanket im kinda cold" (V)"yeah sure" she gave me a blanket and I put it over Jug and me. I ran my fingers through his hair. (B)"We should do Juggies makeup" (V)"yess Ill go grab some" she ran out then ran back in with an eyeshadow palet, blush, some brushes and lipstick. Cheryl paused the show and I started putting eyeshadow on Jug. (K)"ooh put the pink one on his crease" (B)"ok" I put the pink one on. (V)"can I do the blush" (B)"yeah go ahead" she put the blush on (B)"ok maybe I should do the lipstick cause if he wakes up atleast it makes more sense If it was me touching his lips" Veronica moved back and I started putting the bright red lipstick on him. He sat up quickly and the lipstick went across his face I put it behind my back. (J)"why were you touching my face" (B)"cause I erm.. why do I need a reason" (J)"well I guess you technecally dont" I couldnt take him seriously and started laughing. He kissed me then looked at me for a second (J)"wait why did lipstick smudge onto your face not mine" (B)"oh um I dont know" Jug Got up and ran to a mirror (J)"how do I get this stuff off my face" I gave him some makeup wipes and he got it off. Me and Kevin went to get water then we heard Veronica and Jughead arguing. (B)"Ugh your kidding" (K)"hah I'd hate to be you you have to choose between you bestfriend or your boyfriends side" (B)"oh its easy I'd choose, Ju- no Ve- wait... erm I wouldnt choose a side" (K)"you sure" (B)"just let me get my water" I grabbed a bottle of watef that was in the fridge and took a sip. Kevin grabbed one and we walked back into the living room and Veronica and Jughead were still arguing (J)"your such a bitch Veronica" (B)"woah Jug-" (V)"yeah well Jughead your such a weirdo, you couldnt even make proper friends until this year" (B)"Woah guys I-" (J)"yeah well atleast I can handle a drink" (V)"Atleast I can have fun" Jughead laughed (J)"your  idea of fun is pretty lame" (V)"why dont you jump infront of a bus" (B)"Veronica dont say tha-" (J)"why dont you drive off a cliff" (B)"OK BOTH OF YOU SHUT UP" they looked at me (K)"what happened" (J)"she took my blanket" (V)"I was cold" (B)"wait that was all over a blanket" (J)"yeah why" (B)"ugh im too tired to deal witb this" I jumped on the couch and took the blanket off them (B)"its mine now" (J)"seriously betts" (B)"yes"
(V)"can I have some blanket" (B)"ok here you go" I gave her some blanket and she went under (J)"thats favourtism" (B)"I know" He sat next to me I kissed him. He pulled me on top of him then stood up carrying me. (B)"Juggie this is kidnapping" (J)"no its favourtism" he ran to his room and slammed the door behind him.

He threw me on the bed and pulled my pants off then my underwear he got on his knees and spread my legs. He licked my clit making me moan loud. He stuck a finger in me fast catching me off guard.I came quicckly and he cleaned me up. He kissed me letting me taste myself on his lips. He took his pants off and I pulled his shirt off. Then pulled mine off. He pulled his boxers off. I rolled over so I was kntop of him and move down slightly. I started licking his tip (J)"god Betts" I started deep-throating him and pumped what I couldnt fit. I moaned slightly to annoy him and he came in my mouth (J)"fuck Betts ride me" I climbed kn him and lined him up with my entrance. I started riding him and he held my hips making me move faster I came and he kept moving my hips. He came and let go of my hips making me practically fall off him.

There was a knock on the front door so I put my clothes on as fast as possible. We got up and ran to the kitchen where both our moms and Polly were. (H)"oh good your both here anyway" (A)"me and hermione have decided that" (H)"were taking all of you to new york for a week and we packed your suitcases and pretty much packed your carry ons so um grab anything else you might need and lets go we have a flight in 3 hours and have to drive to the airports oh and were not stopping on the way" (A)"did cheryl and kevin leave yet" (V)"oh yeah they left a while ago"

Me and Jug went to his room and I got my charger he grabbed condoms to bring with him and my eyes widened (B)"oh fuck" (J)"what" I closed his door (B)"we didnt use a condom" (J)"please say your joking" (B)"I wish I was" I sat down (B)"ok maybe we will stop on the way to the airport and I can run into a pharmacy and get a plan B" (J)"yeah ok um lets grab what we need anyway" I grabbed my phone charger and my purse from the guest room and made sure my phone was in my pocket.

I got in a car with my mom, Polly and Juniper and dagwood and hermione, Juggie and Veronica drove behind us.

To be continued