The beginning

It's another Germangie story from me.
I hope you'll like it!! :)

Angie's POV

I had a normal life with good friends, but a year ago everything has changed.

My niece and her dad (my brother in law) came back to Buenos Aires. I've not seen them since Maria died.

I went to their house to tell the truth about me but when I saw German I couldnt tell anything. As he looked at me... I felt so.. warm. Ohh I've never felt that... but it changed everything. I shouldn't feel this but nobody can't choose who fall in love with.

In the last year we got closer. Once (while German didn't know who I am) He told me he loved me but I scared and I told i didn't feel the same. It really hurt me.

Later we got closerer. Then a day I kissed him, because I wanted to take his eye contact from Vilu who came out the Studio. (Then German know nothing about the Studio) I really enjoyed the kiss. Then I couldnt deny my feelings. I love him. 3 days later I was in the kitchen and German came there. We were talking when he kissed me on my lips passionatly. I was really happy and sad. How could it happen?? I'm a such idiot. The next day I told him that I couldnt deny my feelings but it couldnt work. I think he didn't understand that but in the evening Jade told to everybody who I am and everything changed (again). German threw me out the house. He was so heartbroken. In the same day Vilu told me he would get married with Jade. I was heartbroken.

German didn't get married with Jade and he wanted to leave Buenos Aires.

I was really heartbroken because I lose the 2 most important people (Vilu and German) in the same time. It really hurt me.

Finally they didn't leave the city and Vilu could act in the Final Show.

When I saw German I ran opposite to him and he held my hands.

-Angie can you listen me?? Asked he.

-Yes German! Said I.

-What??? I'm not German!!! I'm PABLO!!!!!

Wait a minute. Did he told he was Pablo??

I hope you liked the first chapter!!
Thanks reading :*