A phone call

Angie's POV

Not everything was fine... Pablo wasn't fine because of me.

After German asked me to marry with him and I SAID YEES (!!!) my mum left and met Antonio. Vilu went out with Fran.

German and me were sitting on the sofa and I was watching the ring.

-It's beautiful!!! Thank you so much!!! Said I.

-It's nothing. You deserve the best. Said he and kissed me on my lips.

We were kissing on the sofa when he layed me down and took off my cardigan. I slowly unbutton his buttons when my phone started ringing.

-German... I want to check who is it...said I and pushed him off.

-You'll call back her/him later...said he came closer and kissed me again. I pushed him off again looked at him. Then he just nodded. I checked... it was Pablo.

-Hey Pablo. Said I while I saw the jealousy on German's face.

"-Hey Angie. Can we talk?" Asked he.

-Well yes...

"-Can we meet 10 minutes later in the park??"

-....yes.. I'll be there. Said I and hung up.

German looked at me confusingly.

-He asked me to go and talk with him.

-Will you go? Asked he and I could hear the fear in his voice...

-Yes... he's my best friend... I promise to you nothing will happen!!!! Said I while we stood up.

-If you promise... but when you'll arrive home...started he and grabbed my waist and pulled me really close to him. My body clung to his and looked into my eyes while our noses touched. -do you want to resume what we started?? Asked he.

-Well...we can talk about it...said I pulled him off, winked at him and left.

Pablo was waiting for me in the park.

-Hey Angie!! I'm glad you're here. Said he and gently hugged me.

-Hey Pablo!! So what do you want? Asked I in a friendly tone. I didn't want to be rude cause the things... I know how much the love can hurt...

-Firstly I want to apology the things between us... I know how wrong was that kiss... I'm sorry...

-Pablo... it's nothing... forget it...

-Angie...I know now you hate me for it... but I wish we could be still friends.

-Pablo... I don't hate you...and yes.. we can be friends... and there's one more thing... German and me will get married. Said I.

-Congratulation. Said he and we were talking about another things, later I left and he did it too.

German's POV

-Hi beautiful!! I missed you... said I and kissed her cheek when she arrived home.

-Hi handsome!! Ohh I was out just for an hour.

-Well...do you remember what you said?? Asked I and pulled her really close to me.

-Yes... I remember. Smiled she while looked into my eyes.

I stared into her eyes for a while and kissed her. She kissed me back.

A bit later I pushed her into the office, closed the door and layed her down on the desk while kissing her and slowly moved down while she moaned a bit...

Then Ramallo came into the office...

Sorry for the boring chapter...:/