The engagement part2

Angie's POV

-German, what are you doing?? Asked I. He leaned closerer. Our lips were just a centimetre from each other's.

-Angie. ... I... need to know... have you got feelings for me?? Asked he.

-German...why are you doing this with me??? Asked I and tried to get out but I couldn't. -It's YOUR ENGAGEMENT!!!!! Pls don't do it with me...

-Angie... since we've met in Barcelona I can't think about someone else just YOU!!!! Angie... I love you!!! Said he. I stared into his eyes for few seconds then I spoke up

-German... what will happen if I say I haven't got feelings for you?? Asked I while we were staring into each other eyes. I melted at his touch.

-I won't belive in you... said he and leaned even closer . -Angie... I must know your answer!!!!!! Whispered he. Then I know he going to kiss me so what could I do? I love him.

I slowly noded and I saw German smiled at me. I closed my eyes our noses touched and our lips almost met but Ramallo interrupted us.

-German!!!! What's happening here??? Asked he surprisingly and we let each other and tried to explain what happened. German needed to leave and I followed them and looked for Felipe.

-Ahh you're here. Said he when saw me.

-Yes... said I.

-What's the matter? Anything happened with German??? Asked he.

-Just I'm idiot and still have feelings for him... and I don't know he feels the same or not but it seems no... said I and kept my tears.

-Ohh Angie... don't be upset. Said he and hugged me. After this he sat down on his chair.

Violetta came beside me.

-Hey Vilu!! Said I and tried to be don't upset.

-Hey Angie!!

-How are you? Asked I.

-I'm really fine!!!! Because I saw something few minutes ago...said she with mysterious smile.

-Ohh Really? And what? Asked I.

-You and dad were in the house and you almost kissed!!!!! Said she and hugged me tightly. I couldn't tell a word. She saw us. Everybody could saw us!!

-Vilu... I can explain it...

-You don't have to... Angie he'll make a big mistake if he get engaged with Prisilla. He loves you. And you love him. Said she and looked into my eyes.

-Violetta...

-Hey Angie come on!! Said Felipe.

-Just go and think about what I said. Told Violetta and went to her place and I did the same.

The party started and German wanted to put on the ring into Prisilla's finger when someone started shout:

-STOP!!!!!! And now began the chaos...

I hope you like it!!! :)