Mum?! German?!♥:* Accepted??

Angie's POV

A week passed since Pablo kissed me. He didn't talk with me expect a "Hi" or "Good Morning"... it hurt me because I thougth he is my best friend... but it's my fault I broke his heart.

--TIME SKIP--

Violetta acted weird in these days but I don't know why...

A day I was at home (in the Castillo house, we live together) in the kitchen when Vilu came home.

-Angie!!! Come here!!! Someone wants to see you. Said she from the hall.

I thougth it's Pablo but as I arrived there I saw it isn't he...

-Mum???? Asked I shockedly and now everything was clear. Violetta acted weird because she knew it and kept in a secret.

-Yes. Smiled my mum and hugged me.

Since I'm with German I've been afraid of our talk about it...but I knew it will happen ever.

-Mum...   I need to tell you something... started I and Violetta left us alone and went to the kitchen.

-So.. what's it? Asked she while we sat down on the sofa.

-Well firstly... pls don't be angry at me...but  I can't do anything against this... I love German... and now we're together...said I and looked down the floor.

-What??? You're just kidding...

-No... I'm not kidding... this is the truth. Said I.

My mum looked into my eyes. She stared these for long minutes in silent. Finally spoke up.

-I know the love is blind... I know you don't want to betray Maria. I know we can't lead our feelings... I ac... started she but then we were interrupted by German.

-Ah Angelica!! Hi...

-Hello German...

-Hi dad!! Said Vilu as she came into the livingroom.

-Well I need to tell you something important about... about a thing. Said he and went into his office and quickly came back to the livingroom.

He came opposite of me and knelt down. OMG...

-Angeles Carrara...started he. -I've known you for 2 years... I've never thougth I will feel something similar as for Maria...I know I made lots of huge mistake but my love for you is still strong... pls let me prove it and be my wife!! Said he and show me that ring what he gave me when I lost mine because of him. Then he looked at my mum.-Can I marry with her?

Mum looked at him and after looked at me and slowly nodded.

I melted!!!! She accepted our relationship!!!!!!!! I hugged her. After I jumped into German's arm and shouted 'YEEES'

And then Vilu jumped on us and gew second later sat beside her grandma.

-I'm happy for your answer. Said he while looked deeply into my eyes. When I stare into them I melt. He leaned closer kissed me...

Everything was fine... wait not everything was fine...:/

I hope you like it!! :):)