The question and Sofia :(

Angie's POV

German layed me down on his desk and started kissing me lower...

Then Ramallo came in. German stopped.

-Sorry... I didn't want interrupt anything...just.. sorry. Said he and went out.

Omg... we ducked...again. German looked at me.

-It was a bit awkward...

-Again...said I and he leaned closer.

-I hope It didn't scared you. Whispered he into my ear and slowly unbuttoned the first button on my dark pink blouse.

-No... I stopped him...-Not here...

-Then come with me. Said he and grabbed my hands and leaded me to the upstairs into our room. As we arrived he kissed me passionately on my lips and layed me down on the bed. I took off his shirt...wow his body...

He lied next to me for took some air.

-Angie?? Can I ask something?

-Yes, sure. What is it?

-Do you want babies with me?? Asked he. I sat up. He wants kids with me!!!!

-Yes, I want babies with you!!!

-Then...started German and pushed me down on the bed.- we should do something for this... said he and took of my blouse...

I hope you can imagine what happened...

*NEXT MORNING*

I did some coffee for German and me when someone knocked on the door. I went to open it. It was Sofia with red eyes.

-Hey Sofi!!! What's the matter?? What happened?? Asked I.

-Javier is cheating on me and I broke up with him...
(A/n.: Javier was Sofia's boyfriend, sorry I haven't talked about him yet...)

-Ohh darling come in and tell me everything. I'm here for you as you for me.

She came in and tell me everything about the girl called Esmeralda (...:D ) and when she saw them and untill they broke up.

After this I hugged her tightly.

-Don't worry you'll find a better man who will do everything for you... I know!!!!

-Ohh thanks Angie!!!! Said she and we talked about another things. -By the way, can I help you to choose the best wedding dress??

-Yees I want!!! Said I while saw Sofi felt a bit better.