The big day♥

Angie's POV

There is just a day before the wedding. I don't know why but the last day I didn't feel good...it's maybe about the wedding...

German told me I should met my doctor but I don't think it's important. But I wasn't so calm. I went to a chemist and bought a pregnancy test. I don't know why, but I felt it's right.

I did it and I didn't belive in my eyes. I'm pregnant!!! With German's child!!!!!

-German!!!! Shouted I from the bathroom.

-What's it?? What's the matter? Are you ok?? Said he as he arrived few seconds later.

-Well...said I with a little smile and shown him the test.

-What's this??

-A pregnancy test...said I and looked into his eyes.

-Is it positive?? Asked he trustingly. I smiled and nodded.

He grabbed me and hugged me tightly.

-I love you Angie!!!!! Said he and kissed me. His kisses always goods!!♥♥

-When will we tell to everybody?? Asked I when we broke apart.

-Tomorrow in the wedding??

-Ahh it's ok. Said I and we hugged again.

*THE WEDDINGS DAY♥♥*

German's POV

I'm so excited!!!! Angie will be my wife!!!!!

I love her so much and now I know she'll be my second child's mother!!! Violetta's always wanted a little sibling...and now her dreams comes true.;)

I can't wait to see Angie in her wedding dress!!!! I want to make her happy.

--TIME SKIP--

Now I'm standing here near the table. I'm waiting for Angie.

Then she arrived into the place with her mum and Vilu. Ohh she's beautiful and sexy in this dress. I couldn't take my eyes off her.

She stepped beside me and we smiled to each other.

-Well...everybody came here to see when Angie and German get married...started the clerk and told us the regular speech but I just stared Angie.

-So Señor?? Will you be with her in good and bad?? Asked he.

-Yes. I will. Said I and smiled to Angie.

-And you Señorita?? Asked the clerk.

-Yes. I will. Smiled she at me warmly which made me melt.

-Then now you're wife and husband. You should kiss your wife. Said he and I turned to Angie and hold her hands.

Angie's POV

-Then now you're wife and husband. You should kiss your wife. Said the clerk and German turned to me and hold my hands.

-Angie... I love you both. Said he and took a fast look to my stomach. I just smiled.

We leaned closer and kissed. I love kissing with him. I love him so much...

Well guys this is the end of my book...sorry if this chapter was a bit clouded...:/
I've got some idea for the sequel just I'm not sure in theses, but maybe tomorrow I'll share that.
I hope you liked it and I hope you'll like the sequel...:)
I loved reading your comments♥:D and thanks for voting!!!! :)