France

Angie's POV

I landed in Paris. I really like it!!!

Few days later I met my mum in a park near the Eiffel tower.

-Ohh mum I missed you so much!!! Said I.

-Ohh darling I missed you too!!! Said she while we were hugging in a bench. When we broke the hug she spoke up

-So why are you here? Why did you leave Buenos Aires??

-Because. .. I need to change the air around me... said I and looked down the dust and tried to hold my tears.

-Uhuum... and does German do anything with it... because you decide to leave the city... asked she and looked into my eyes. Then a tear fell down from my eye... and I started crying. My mum hugged me tightly. -Tell me what has he done!! Said and I told everything to her about Jeremias and Esmeralda. When I finished she just stared at me. -Angie I told you, don't belive in him...

-But mum!! I can't do anything against this!!!! I know what he's done with me but I still love him... said I still crying. Then She hugged me.

Later we said our goodbyes and I went to my new home.

------TIME SKIP-----

Angie's POV

I've been here for 4 months. I really like living here, I have a great job, good new friends. What else should I wish?? But instead these I really miss Vilu, Olga, Ramallo, Pablo, the guys from the Studio and.... German.. Yes I really miss him...sometimes I think about to go back to Buenos Aires... but I'm sure he doesn't miss me... maybe he has a new girlfriend.. or worse he's been engaged or married...

Every day I speak on Skype with Vilu. She always says me that come back to Argentina. .. I don't know...

German's POV

4 months passed since Angie's left us. I really miss her. I'm sure she doesn't miss me after what did I with her as Jeremias... I know she and Violetta speak on Skype every day but I don't dare... maybe she doesn't want to see me... definitely she has a boyfriend or worse she's been engaged or married.

In the last month I started dating with a kind and lovely woman called Prisilla. But there is a problem with her... she's daugther is Ludmilla...

I hope you like my story!! :)
It will be better :)