Yes or No?

Angie's POV

I lost in his eyes.

-German...I started.

-If you say you don't love me I won't bother you anymore...

-German... it's wrong... there were and will always something between us.

-There will always something between us??? Why don't you belive in our love??? I will defeat everything for to be with you!!! Just I need to know you still have feelings for me or you've forgotten everything... just 3 words and 8 letters!!!  Said he and pushed me against the hall's wall and looked into my eyes again.

-German...why should I belive in "our love"??? You broke my heart twice!!!!! Said I with tears in my eyes. -since you know who I am for you, you don't love me. Just you tell it me because you found out Prisilla's real personality...

-You should belive!!!! I told you in the office 2 years ago, I told you in the engagement, I told you after the chaos and now!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!! TE QUIERO!!!! TE AMO!!!! JE T'AIME!!!!! Said he and put his hand on my chest where is my heart. It was beating very fast. I melted at his touch. -My heart is beating as fast as yours...said he and put my hand on his chest where is his heart. He didn't lie, his heart was beating as fast as mine.

I looked at him. I knew I can't deny what I feel anymore. He smiled at me, I smiled back and we leaned closer and closer when our lips met.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and he did the same around my waist.

We were kissing there for loong minutes when his hands slowly moved up and he took down my cardigan and wanted to get down my blouse.

I knew what he wants and I didn't mind... I started unbottom his shirt and caressed his body when...

Sorry for the boring chapter.:/
I hope you enjoy reading :)