The job

Angie's POV

I can't stand that. I'm so heartbroken because of German and i told it to Jeremias and later I found out he is Jeremias!!! I just can't stand!!! I need to change the air.

I asked Antonio for a new job and he could find me an offer. So it's my time to left...

I weny to Violetta to tell it. She wasn't happy.

-Ohhh Angie I'll miss you!!!! I love you!!! Said Vilu and we were hugging for long time.

-I'll miss you too darling!!!!! By the way where is your dad?

-I don't know... maybe in his office.

-Ok..said I while we were hugging. Later I left her room. I wanted to leave then German came opposite of me.

-Can we talk? Asked he.

-Yes.said I.

-I just want to say that I'm really sorry... will you forgive me? Asked he and looked into my eyes.

-I don't know...  but here there is another thing...

German's POV

Angie and I were talking then she want to say something important

-What is it? Asked I.

-I'll move to France. Said she then I froze. It's my fault. How can I be like this??

-What?? Is it for Jeremias?

-No, not for it. Just I need yo change the air around me...

-And what gonna do in France? Asked I.

-I get an offer as a music writer... and I accepted it.

-Ah I understand. Can I hug you? Asked I.

-Yes... said she and I hugged her tightly.

They were hugging each other for long time.

I hope you like the story!!I'll become sad but I hope you'll like it. :)