The engagement part1

Angie's POV

Today is the engagement. I think I can't do it all over... but I must be strong.

Felipe and me went to the party hand in hand. Everybody was in the garden but we stopped in the door. I saw German kissed Prisilla's cheek. I became jealous. I saw Felipe stared them too a bit shocked. I didn't understand that but I didn't care about it. Then German saw us. I saw the jealousy on his face. It made me a bit better. Then he came closer to us.

-Hello. I'm glad to see you here. Said he and smiled at me.

-Hi! We're happy too. Said I and Felipe in the same time. Then Felipe and me went away. I went to Vilu and started talk with her, but I saw Felipe was arguing with Prisilla?? Wait!! Felipe told me something about a girl...OMG Prisilla is that girl???

-Look Vilu... I need to talk with Felipe...

-Ok.. but who is Felipe?? Asked she with a mysterious smile.

-It's a long story... he is my not-boyfriend...it's complicate.. I'll tell you later just I need to go. Sorry. Said I and went to Felipe. He was shocked.

-Hey what's the matter? How you know Prisilla?? Asked I.

-Do you remember what I told you 2 days earlier?

-About a girl?? Asked I.

-Yes... she is that girl!!! But she didn't tell me that she'll get engaged with her boyfriend!!! She told me their relationship is bad and she'll break up with him!!!!!

-Ohh Felipe. Said I and we hugged each other. We broke the hug.

-Hey look that cute girl there near the tree...said he and looked at me worriedly- don't you mind honey? ;) asked he.

-No. Said I with smile. -Good luck!!

Then German saw me. He came closer.

-What are you smiling about? Asked he.

-Nothing special..said I and looked at him.

-What is Felipe doing?? Asked he surpriesly.

-Nothing interesting he is just this. Said I.

-Don't you mind?? Askes he.

-No. Said I seriously. We were standing next to each other when I decided to go away. I wanted to leave but German stopped me and pushed me into the house and gently pushed me against the wall and he leaned closer to me.

-German, what are you doing?? Asked I. He leaned closerer. Our lips were just a centimetre from each other's.

-Angie. ... I...

I hope you like it!! :)