Pablo?!

Angie's por

After this evenful night I wake up on German's chest.

-Good morning beautiful!!!

-Good morning handsome!! Smiled I.

-Did you like the last night?

-The beautiful restaurant? ;)

-Hmm no...

-Then yes...said I and he kissed me.

His hands caressed my legs but I stopped him.

-Pls not now... I need to go to work and you too...

-Ok..but you must know you're body is amazing!!!

-Ohh thanks...you make me blush..said I.- and yours isn't bad...

-Ohh Thanks darling!!! Said he.

--TIME SKIP--

I went to the Studio. I couldn't wash down my smile from my face. I'm German's girlfriend!!!! He loves me!!!

I was in my own world in the music room and crooning the Podemos when I heard Violetta's voice.

-Angie!!! Can you listen to me??

-Ohh Vilu!!! Sorry...said I while she smile mysteriously.

-Happened anything what I should know?? Asked she.

Wait!! She shouldn't know about the last night...she's too small for this...but..

-Well yes... your dad and me are a...I couldn't end the sentence because she jumped into my neck.

-Ohhh Angieeee!!!!! You two are together!!!!! I'm really happy!!!! I've been waiting for it for long time!!!!

-Okeoke...smiled I and hugged her.

-Hmm later you must tell how was it just I need to go...chau bestaunt♥

-Well...ok chau bestniece♥ said I and went to the teacher's room where I found Pablo. It's my time to tell him German's and my relationship.

-Hey Pablo!! Can we talk?

-Hey!! It's good you're here because I want to tell you something important...said he and hugged me.

-Well you can start...said I doubtingly.

He held my hands and looked into my eyes.

-Angie... I don't know what you feel now for German... but I still love you...said he and leaned closer our lips were only 12,67 cm from each other.

I froze. He still love me...

-What's happening here??? Asked a familiar voice from the door...

I hope you enjoy reading!!! :):)