Only supporter

Angie's POV

I was sitting in a bench, in OUR bench and thinking about the wedding, about what German told Esmeralda earlier... "we had got confounded past, but we are over this." And I said it's true. It broke my heart. And the best I'm a guest in their wedding...

I was thinking about these when Jeremias came here and sat beside me.

-Hi! Said he.

-Oh hi! Said me woke up thinking.

-What are you doing here? Asked he.

-Just thinking. Said I.

-About what?

-Just the love..and German. Simply i can't forget him. I know it's wrong and I shouldn't feel this but... said I and a tear fell down from my eyes.

German's POV

I saw a tear fell down from Angie's eye. I wiped away that with my finger.

-Don't cry. Said I.

-I know I shouldn't cry and shouldn't feel this but I can't do anything against this... I want to be his wife, who makes him happy but he's already found this woman and now he's got a bride... said she and a tear fell down from her eye again :/

Then I hugged her.

-Thanks Jeremias. You're the person who can make me better in these times. Said she.

-Your welcome. Said I still hugged her then Pablo interrupted us.

-ööhh.. whet his throat. Then we stopped hugging.

-Oh hi Pablo. But sorry i meed to go...Bye Angie said I while stood up.

-Bye.said she and I went away.

Pablo's POV

I saw Jeremias and Angie hugged each other and I became jealous and interrupted them then Jeremias went away and Angie went home too. I can't see that she is in pain because of German. I still love her...

I hope you like the story :)
It will be evenfull, I know this chapter is bad but I have to write it because of the story :)