Incredible

Angie's POV

Angie?!? Asked a familiar voice behind me.

I turned around and I stood opposite of Violetta!!!!!

-Vilu?!?!?! Asked and she ran to me and jumped up me.

-Angieeee!!!!! I really missed YOUU!!!! Said she while we were hugging.

-Ohh Vilu I really missed you too!!!! Said I and hugged her. And now everything is clear. Ramallo told me they would go somewhere but I've never thought they might come here!!! And if Vilu here definitely German is here too...

-So what are yo..she couldn't end the sentence because somebody shout my name.

-Angie?!? Asked German!!

-German?!? Asked back and he hugged me tightly. I hugged him back. Ohh I really missed his hugs and his touch.

-I missed you. whispered he into my ear when we broke the hug. Then he looked into my eyes.

-I missed you too. Said I while I stared his dark brown eyes. I don't know what I feel now... I'm really happy but I have mix feelings about him... I thought I've already forgotten him but now I don't know...

-Angie? What are you doing? Asked Sofia behind us.

Sofia's POV

I've been waiting for Angie for 15 minutes then I decided to go and looking for her.

I found her when she was looking into a man's eyes and they held each other's hands.

-Angie? What are you doing? Asked I. They let each other's hands and both looked at me.

-Ohh Sofia!! I just... öö.. she is my niece and he is her father... my lo.. brother-in-law... introduced them to me.

-Ah hi, I'm Sofia. One of Angie's best friend.

German's POV

I can't belive it. Angie is here!!! In Barcelona!!! Near me!!! I'm really happy but in the same time I have mix feelings about her... I thought I've already forgotten her but now I don't know...

Violetta's POV

Ohh I'm really happy I met Angie!!!! I saw she and dad too. And the way when they look into each other's eyes...

Maybe they still in love each other... I don't know only they know it... but I hope...;)

I hope you like the story!!! :)