Maybe...

Sofia's POV

After this (I can't describe it) moment the man invited us to the dinner with them. We accepted it and I noticed Angie and German (?) stared each other maybe nearly the whole time!!!! Wait a minute!!! A day Angie told the reason why did she leave Buenos Aires and told that to me too the cause is a man... but she didn't want to talk about it... Maybe German is this man?? Her sister's exhusband?? I think it's better I know less... :D

Angie's POV

German invited us for a dinner and we accepted it. Nearly the whole time we stared each other. I hope nobody noticed this...

After the dinner Sofia and I said our goodbyes and went to our room. When we arrived Sofia spoke up:

-What was that in the dinner? Asked she and looked at me.

-What? Asked I.

-With German!!! You both stared each other nearly the whole time...said she. Ah then she noticed it...

-Ah it's nothing... just we long time no see each other.. and that's all..tried don't be nervous.

-It wasn't nothing... pls tell me we're best friends, aren't we?

-Yes we are... just it's hard for me..started I and told her the whole story about him. When we met, when we denied our feelings, when we kissed and the worse things... Jade, Esmeralda and now Prisilla or who's the hell...

-OMG...said she and hugged me. - Why haven't you said that me?? Asked she when we broke the hug.

-I just wanted forget him and what happened in the past...but now... and he has a girlfriend... said I and burst out crying. I couldn't hold it anymore... I just cried and cried and cried while Sofi tried calm me down.

-Ohh Angie I didn't want to make you sad and crying!!! Said she and hugged me tightly.

-It's nothing. Sobbed I. - it's my fault... I didn't tell you this... and I feel the same still....said I and later we went to sleep.

*NEXT DAY*

German's POV

I've never thougth that I meet with Angie here and the way as she looked at me... ah I don't know maybe I still feel the same... oh her touch and when she hugged me back.

*LATER*

I met with Angie in the breakfast time. It's my time. We need to talk.

-Hey Angie! Good Morning!! Said I.

-Ah good morning too. Said she with her beautiful smile.

-Can we talk alone? Asked I and looked into her eyes.

-Yes.. said she a bit surprisly.

-So can we go our for a walk? Asked I.

-Yes. Smiled she.

Then she told that to her friend who was with someone. After this we went out the street.

Angie's POV

-And what do you want to talking about?? Asked I.

-I'm just wondering what will you do after your holiday? Asked he.

-I'll go to Paris with Sofia. Said I then he stopped.

-Won't you come back to Buenos Aires. Asked German. He looked a bit nervous.

-I don't know... maybe...

-Maybe?!??? Asked he and looked into my eyes deeply. - I nee.. I mean Everybody needs you...

-I don't know... I'll think about it... because my life is in Paris... and.... I don't know. Said I. But wait.. he really wanted to say that he needed me?? Ah I just imagined...

I hope you like my story!!! :)