A broken heart

Violetta's POV

A day Angie and me went home from the Studio. When we arrived dad and Esmeralda were hugging each other.

-What happened?? Asked I. I saw it made Angie a bit sad.

-Tell it Esmeralda. Said dad and hugged Esmeralda's waist.

-Ok then we get engaged :( said she and I ran to them and hugged them.

-it's fantastic!!!! Shouted I.

-Congratulation. Said Angie. Then we stopped hugging. I said goodbye to Angie and she went to her home. Ohh I miss her. :( Maybe she is sad because she still love dad.

Angie's POV

I can't belive it. I'm so heartbroken. They get engaged!!!! How can I still love him?? He ALWAYS hurts me!!!! I must forget him!!!

I went home and sat down on the floor near the door and started crying. I couldnt keep my tears. I just couldnt. I cried rivers and think about him "When he kissed me, touched me... when he looked deeply into my eyes... The love is just love. Blind. Really blind!!!! But why?? Nobody knows the answer." Thougth I and went to bed and cried myself to sleep.

I hope you like my story!! :)
I know it's sad and bad, but the love is (instead the films) this.
"The love is just love" said that sentence Massimo in the Wedding Planner. (Main actor is Jennifer Lopez)

I also know this video is about Tomás and Violetta but the lyrics tells the singer is still waiting for someone. Angie sings this to German :)