Everything is clear

Angie's POV

He gently pushed me against the wall.

-Angie... I love you!!! Said he and kissed my lips passionately...

I couldn't resist to it. I just couldn't, I love him. I kissed him back. How I missed his kisses. Long time we haven't kissed. It feels special when we're kissing.

We were kissing for long time when I decided to break it.

-German... what are you doing??? Asked I and gently pushed him off.

-I prove how much I love you.

-German... pls clear your mind you said that you loved me but if the policewoman couldn't stop you would be engaged... forget me and move on. Said I and wanted to leave but he didn't let me. Just held my hands. -Pls Felipe is waiting for me!!!

-He's cheating on you!!!! Said he.

-I know everything and it's very complicated... tomorrow I'll explain everything. Just let me go, Felipe is waiting...said I and left.

I went out the house and I saw Felipe.

-Ahh at last...what happened?? Asked he and I told what has happened. -wow...you'll should explain lots of weird thing...

-But by the way what was that with the policewoman my love??? ;) asked I while laughed. We started our way to home.

-Well... I met Prisilla in Barcelona and we had dates but I also know she has (had) a boyfriend and it wasn't bothered me.:D Few days later she said she must go to Argentina because her sister lives there and she was in hospital. Ok I said and she told me when she would be here she'll call me. Honestly I didn't believe it and I moved on. And we escorted you to here and I met with Eva. We had dates and everything was good. And a day I saw her workpapers and it was about Prisilla and she told me the whole story about her. I was shocked. And once she saw me and you and she imagined the worst. But in the wedding we could clear the situation and now everything is good. Smiled he and we arrived home.

-Hey guys!! How was the engagement?? Greeted us Sofia. Me and Felipe looked at each other and told her the whole story about Prisilla, Eva, the engagement, me and German. It lasted maybe half an our or more. When we ended Sofi couldn't speak just stared us.

-Nothing more happened...tried to joke Felipe.

-Wow...I can't describe it...

-Yes...said I.

Then Felipe got a message from Eva and he left.

-Angie... how are you? Asked Sofia softly.

-I'm fine...just it's deja vu. German's weddings expected with Maria, wasn't good. He told me lots of things about us. I believed in him and happened anything? No...said I and tears came from my eyes I couldn't hold it.

-Angie don't cry!!!! He kissed you!!!

-But if Felipe's girlfriend couldn't stop him he would be engaged... he's just playing with my feelings...that's all. Nothing more. But what am I waiting for?? He is my brother-in-law!!!!! Sobbed I on Sofia's shoulder.

-Angie, the love is blind. Said she and tried to calm me down. -Tomorrow you must explain everything to him. He loves you!!! He kissed you!!!! Said Sofi but I just sobbed.

-I'll explain everything to him. Sofi I've never want you see me like now... just I can't hold it...sobbed I.

-Angie, I'm always here for you. Said she and hugged me tightly.

-Thanks, thanks all. Said I.

-and now you have to go sleep, you need to sleep. Said Sofia.

-Ok. Said I and went sleep.

A BIT EARLIER AFTER Angie's and German's kiss

German's POV

Angie kissed me back. When we kiss... it feels special. But she left. She left me for a man who is cheating on her. And she know it... I can't understand this...

*NEXT DAY*

German's POV

It's 10 am. Violetta was in her room and Olga is cooking.

I was in the livingroom and reading a newspaper when someone knocked on the door. "I hope it's Angie'' I thougth.

I went to open the door. And it was Angie.

-Angie!!! Said I.

-I'm here to explain everything. Smiled she at me.

-Then come in. Said he and we sat down on the sofa.

She told him the whole story about Prisilla, Eva, Felipe. It lasted for a long time.

When she ended I just stared at me.

-I can't belive Prisilla cheated on me... and Felipe and you aren't together?? Asked I trustingly.

-No. Said she.

-Wel..started I but Olga interrupted me.

-LUUUNCH!!!!! shouted she. Violetta ran to the downstairs.

-Angiee!!! You're here!!! Why didn't you say that for me.

-I just explain the things for your dad...said she amd stood up said her goodbye and wanted to leave but Vilu stopped her.

-Angie do you want have lunch with us?? Asked she.

-Well if your dad don't mind. Said she and looked at me with her beautiful eyes.

Honestly how can I say it'll bother me if SHE'S near me.

-I don't mind. Said I and went to the table.

I hope you like it ;)
I know it's a bit weird, but I hadn't got better idea ;D