It can't be

Angie's POV

He still love me...

-What's happening here?? Asked German, who was standing in the door.

He let me and looked at German angrily.

-Nothing...said I and wanted to go to German but Pablo grabbed my wrists, pulled me closer and kissed my lips.

I didn't do anything just a second later pushed him off.

-Pablo????? Why did you do this??? I'm German's girlfriend!!!!!!! Pls don't do it with us!!!!!

-What???

-I wanted to tell you just you wanted to start...

-It's true. We're together. Said German while looking at Pablo angrily. Poor Pablito... he feels the same as me when I found out German was Jeremias. :/

-Then I wish you much happiness. Said he and went out.

-German... I'm sorry...said I with tears in my eyes.

-Angie...pls don't cry... I'm not angry at you!!! Said he and hugged me tightly. -What do you think about a cup of coffee??

-It sounds good. Said I and we went out.

Pablo's POV

It can't be!!! They're together!!!! I lost Angie forever because of German!!!!!

Angie loves me but as a best friend I mean I hope as a best friend but I'm not sure after what happened few minutes ago.

Since I've known Angie I love her just she didn't see me as I saw her... and it hasn't changed.

Our story shows there isn't girl-boy friendship because later one of them will have stronger feelings for the other....

I will never be together with Angie. I should move on... but with who??? It's not hard to find a person whom you can be in love, that's hard to find a person who loves you too... it's sad but true...

Sorry for the boring chapter...:/ but I hope you like it :)