Surprise

German's POV

3 weeks passed since we've met Angie in Barcelona. In those weeks I couldn't think about everybody else just Angie. When we hugged, the way as she looks at me... ooh how I miss her.

A day Vilu was sitting on the sofa in the living room. She looked sad. I sat beside her and we stated talking and maybe 10 minutes later someone knocked in the main door.

-Coming!! Said I and went to open the door. As I opened it I can't belive in my eyes.

-Angieee!!!!!! Shouted Vilu.

-Viluuu!!!! Shouted Angie too and they hugged each other for loong loong minutes...

-I missed youuu!!!!! Said Violetta and they broke the hug.

-I missed youu too!!!! Said she then turned to me. -Hi German. Said she and smiled at me.

-Hi. Said and we hugged each other. After this monent they went up to the upstairs.

Angie's POV

3 weeks passed since I've met German in Barcelona. In those weeks I couldn't think about everybody else just German. When we hugged, the way as he looks at me... ooh how I miss him.

I couldn't live with this feeling. So I decide come back because it's a bit better I'm near with him than I'm far from him...

And now I'm here in Buenos Aires. We greeted each other with German and as we hugged... his hug always makes me melt. But we should broke the hug Violetta wanted to go into her room.

Vilu and I started talking while I saw a nice dress on a hander.

-What's this dress? Asked I and I saw Vilu scared a bit when she looked at the dress after she looked at me.

-It's just a dress for... said she nervously.

-For...? Asked I while I didn't know why is she nervous.

-For the engagement... dad's and Prisilla's engagement... said she and looked into my eyes.

-Ah ok. Nice dress by the way...said I while I felt I wanted to cry.

-Angie... everything is ok with you?

-Yes of course... why not?? Asked I with fake laugh. Nothing ok with me!!! My love of my life will get engaged and won't with me... great it was pity to come back....

-Because. . . I think.. when we met in Barcelona, the way as you an dad looked into each other's eyes... I thougth you still have feelings for him and he still has feelings for you. Said she and I froze a bit. She noticed it???

-No, no.... said I and looked at the bed.

-Angie...started Violetta but I interrupted her.

-No Vilu. What happened between your dad and me ...so that's wrong!!! Really wrong... we must forget the past and must move on... said I and we started talk about something else.

Maybe an hour or more later I decide I go and greet Pablo.

I said goodbye to Vilu and went to the downstairs. I wanted to leave but German stopped me.

-Can we talk? Asked he.

-Yes... said I a bit surprisingly.

-Then... I just want to say welcome in Argentina. Said he nervously.

-Thanks. Smiled

-And there is one more thing...said he and looked into my eyes.

-Yes? Asked I trustingly.

-I missed your...said he.

-Mine..? Asked I when he slowly leaned closer...

I hope you like it!!! :)