Awkward...

Angie's POV

I don't know what I thougth...and what will happen if he breaks my heart again?? But then I couldn't think about it...just I could think about I'm with him...

We were kissing while he wanted get down my blouse and I started unbottom his shirt when we heard the door closed...

Sofia's POV

I came home. I didn't know Angie and German (?) were there... I didn't want to interrupt them and wanted to go into the kitchen but they noticed me.

-ööö....it ..it's not what it seems.... said German while they both was in shock and started get dressed.

-Ah no? Asked I while tried to be serious.

-German was about to go... no?? It's too late... Said Angie to German.

-Yes. Said he and looked into Angie's eyes.- Then talk later... Bye ladies. Said he and left.

-Sofi.... I can explain it....started she but I interrupted her.

-Are you two together?? Asked I.

-....I don't know...said she and looked down.

-How long are you two going to hurt each other??? You both love each other!!!!

-I didn't tell him I love him... but he told me...said she and sat down on the sofa.

-Ohh I think he knows it...said I while tried don't laugh and sat down beside her. -Then why are you sitting here??? Go and tell him!!!!! Said I and looked into her eyes.

German's POV

Omg what happened... I was caught by the elan... and she didn't say anything... but she kissed me back and didn't pull me away... her heart was beating so fast... and she undressed me... maybe she was caught by the elan like me.. but I don't know...

I arrived home at 8 pm. I couldn't think about anything else just Angie.

I went to the sofa and sat down.

Violetta's POV

I was at the kitchen when someone knocked on the door. I wanted to open it but dad was faster.

-Angie!!! Shouted he.

-Yes. Smiled she. I was watching the scene from the kitchen. Ohh they hugged...:):)

-What do you want? Asked dad.

-I forgot tell you something when... well Sofi interrupted us.... said she and looked down the floor.

INTERRUPTED???? Mi dios!!! Then Ramallo came there.

-Violetta why are you so surprised? Asked Ramallo.

-Something happened between Angie and dad!!!!

-What?? More than their kiss after the lunch?? Asked he.

-Yes!!! Look. Said I and we both continued looking what's happening.

Dad lifted up Angie's chin. They looked into each other's eyes.

-What is this... what you forgot tell me?? Asked he.

-I love you too. Said she and they leaned closer and kissed!!! Ramallo and I did our happy dance.

Dad pushed her against the wall and started kissing her neck... so we decided to slowly and quietly close the door.

Angie's POV

I told to German I loved him!! He kissed me and pushed me against the wall. Maybe this is his style ;D

I didn't mind what he wanted. But it would be our first time and it shouldn't happen in the hall... where everybody can see us...

-German...started I. -We ...shouldn't do ...it ..here..

-I know you want.... winked at me and I don't know how but I could get out from the wall and I started unbottom his shirt while he tried to switch off my bra, but he failed. After this he pushed me against the kitchen's door... but for our misfortune the door accidentally opened and as we were there we fell on the kitchen's floor and German fell on me...

-Hello. Said Ramallo and Violetta in the same time while German and me were in shock...

Sorry for the weird things but my friend told a similar story what she saw in a film and I couldn't leave it out!! :)