Dad and Angie???

Violetta's POV

I invited Angie for have lunch with us. It was a bit weird. Dad and she were in silence and it was awkward... and Dad seemed he's happy. But I don't know why.

After the lunch Angie and me went up to my room.

-Happened anything between you and dad what I should know?? Asked I.

-No..no   why? Asked she bit nervously.

-Just you both were in silence during the whole lunch...

-Really??? Asked she (I think) with fake laugh.

-Yes. Well should I know anything??? Asked while know I should but she don't want to tell me the truth. Then I changed the subject.

Later she decided to go home and I went to the garden because I left there my diary.

I ran out and Angie went away too... I mean I thought that...

Angie didn't leave, she was at the kitchen and when she came out and wanted to leave dad stopped her. I was in the door and I hid behind the curtain where I could see what is happening.

-Angie. ..wait pls. Said he and grabbed her wrists. They looked into each other eyes.

-German pls... I need to go. Said she, but dad didn't let her go.

-Felipe is waiting for you again??? Asked he.

-No. But I explained the things to you... why did you ask??

-I know the target was "make a girl to be jealous" but I became jealous (too) and what I said and did yesterday it was true.

Did???? What had happened???? Omg...

-Pls German... clear your mind and forget me...

-I cleared my mind, but you are still there. I can't forget you. But why do you want to make me to forget you?? Asked he and pushed Angie against the wall. Angie was surprised.

-Pls don't do what you did yesterday... It hurts me.

-The kiss hurts you or that you enjoyed it but you didn't want?? Asked he and leaned closer.

-That, you're just playing with me. Said she and wanted to get free but she failed.

-I'm not. You're playing with me... I know you love me. And I love you!!!!! Said he and leaned even closer. Their lips were just a cm from each other's. -But tell me if you don't want to I kiss you. Said he and looked at Angie lips after looked into her eyes.

Angie stared into his eyes and slowly said she wants. Then dad kissed her on her lips. She wrapped her arms around his neck.

I don't know what were they talking about but I sounded like they've already kissed recently...

They were kissing for long time. When they broke it

-I enjoyed it. I missed your kisses. Said dad while smiled.

-I missed your kisses too. Smiled she and what??? They leaned closer and kissed again...

Then Ramallo came there and interrupted them

-Germ...what's happening??? Asked he shockingly. Dad let Angie from the wall.

-Nothing...Said they in the same time.

-Ahh... I just imagined you two were kissing???

-ooooo hmmm  yeee....hmmm no.... Said Angie and looked down the floor. Then Ramallo left while he was shaking his head.

Dad wanted kiss her again but she stopped.

-Pls.. don't do it.. . don't hurt me.. I need to go... said she and smiled maybe a bit sadly. Then she left.

I hope you like the story!!! :):)