The wedding

Angie's POV

This is the big day. The wedding's day. I can't describe how I feel now. I think nobody can describe this... but I hope he'll be happy with Esmeralda. But I'm happy if he happy and I must accept this situacion because i can't do anything against this. If he happy I'm happy too but I'll be happier if he would happy with me...

But now the guests are sitting in the wedding's place and Vilu sings the Te Creo . When she ended everybody clappen his/her hands. Then Esmeralda came near to the altar and sat down on the chair next to German. The ceremony started. The clerk told us the regular say.

-So if somebody knows something wherefore they can't or shouldn't get married tell it us or keep it in herself/himself ever after. Said the clerk and everybody looked at me. I almost couldn't hold on my tears.

-STOOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shouted Jade and I saw the mortal fear on Esmeralda's face. Everybody couldn't understand everything. Then Jade and told us everything about Esmeralda. And now I understand.. everything agglomerate!!! When Jade ended with her say German looked at Esmeralda.

German's POV

I can't belive it What Jade told us. I turned to Esmeralda.

-Is it true what Jade said? Asked I while I don't know what can I do or say.

-I'm sorry German. Said she and stood up and ran away fron the wedding. I can't understand!!!! She was with me because Matias and Jade hired her for steal my money??? I can't belive it!!!! Then Vilu ran to me and hugged me tightly.

When everybody calmed down they went home and we too.

Angie's POV

I went home and I was really happy.  I knew Esmeralda hid something from us, but I've never thougth she was hired by Jade and Matias. But she vanished from the wedding and maybe (I hope) from German's life. But what do I think?? Now as Esmeralda isn't here I can be together with him?? No!! He is heartbroken and he won't want to be with me. I'm Maria's sister!!! How can I forget??

The next day Vilu called me because she wanted meet me and she invited me to her home. A bit later I went to the Catillo house to meet Vilu.

We talked about what happened yesterday and Esmeralda. When we ended I decide to meet Pablo.

I hope you like the story.
It'll be eventful I promise. :)
Thanks reading :*