Apology and...

Angie's POV

-Angie... I'm truly sorry...said he and I was a bit surprised.

-What?

-I truly sorry for I hurt you... I left you while I loved only you!!! And I made you to leave us... and most of all I was Jeremias... but while I was him I saw you every day heartbroken because of me and I felt guilt... pls forgive me!!! Said he and looked into my eyes.

-German. .. pls don't talk about it.. I've forgiven you for a long time...said I while stared into his eyes.

-I don't want to you're in pain because of me!!! Said he and I kissed him.

He kissed me back. We were kissing there for a long time when we broke it and he knelt down.

-Angie... I love you!!! Do you want to be my girlfriend?? Asked he.

-Yes!!! Said I and we hugged.

Later he took me home but in the door he pushed me against the wall and spoke up.

-If you're my girlfriend spend the night with me...whispered he into my ear. I didn't tell anything to him just I got free opened the door and I lead him in.

Then he kissed me and zipped my zip but I pushed him into my room closed the door and started unbutton his buttons then he pushed me on the bed and started kissing my neck and lower...

I hope you know what happened...

Sorry it was a bit boring...