Doubts

Angie's POV

I went home and during the "journey" I was thinking about German. I can't belive it!!! German kissed me again. How I missed his kisses and touch... I really miss him. I love him he said he loved me, but I've got doubts...

After we kissed in the kitchen he said that he would fight for us...but he found out who I am for him and he wanted to get married with Jade. He didn't get married with her but later he got a new girlfriend. He forgot everything about me. And most of all he was Jeremias. I've already forgiven to him because I love him but what will happen if he lies??? If he doesn't love me??? My heart can't bear one more disappointment anymore...

German's POV

I'm sitting in my office and thinking about Angie. Sh e kissed me back. Ohh her kisses...how I missed...and her touch. ..but she said that I don't hurt me but why I want to hurt her?? I love her...but the love hurts her?? Or she's afraid of the disappointments?? I won't hurt her!!!! I will fight for her!!!! But if she doesn't love me just acted the kiss?? I must find out it!!!!

Angie's POV

I arrived home. Nobody was there, just me. I sat down on the sofa and just thinking about what happened. I couldn't stop...

I was there for a long time when someone knocked on the door.

I opened it and it was German.

-Angie...started he and came in.

-German...what are you doing here? Asked I

-I came to you, because I know you love me... and I want to tell you I will fight for you, I will fight for US!!!!! But tell me if I'm wrong... and you don't love me...just tell me... said he and looked into my eyes. I lost in his big brwon eyes.

-German... I ... started I...

I hope you like it!!! :)