Jeremias?!?!

After I met Pablo I wanted to go home. While I was on mt way I saw Jeremias sat on a bench and did something weird. He took up his glasses and his wig??? No it's impossible!!!! He can't be

..

I went opposite of him and I saw what I scared. I standed opposite of German!!!!

-German?? Asked I shockingly.

German's POV

I changed my disgusie clothes for my real while I saw Angie stand opposite of me.

-German?? Asked she shockingly. I froze. She found out who I am.

-Angie!!!! I... I can explain it!! Said I.

-What?? That you are Jeremias??? I think you can't!!! Why did you do this?? Why??? Asked she angrily.

-Just for ...Violetta!!

-Ahh for Violetta??? German!!! She is growing up!! You must accept it!!! Why don't you do it???

-I don't know... said I while I looked down the dust.

-Ahh you don't know?? Asked she.

-What will you do?? Asked I and looked into her eyes.

-Why do you want to know? Asked she then turned around and left. I was watching her. Ohh what have I done??

Angie's POV

I can't belive it!!! It's just a bad dream!!! Really bad dream!!! I couldn't hold on my tears. I started crying.

I went to the Studio into the music room.

-Angie?? Have you cried?? Asked Vilu when I noticed she was there.

-Nonononooo, I've not cried. Said I while tried keep my tears.

-No you cried!!! What happened??

-Nothing happened!!! Said when German arrived there. Ah good...

-Dad what did you do with Angie????

-Nothing happened Vilu... just I'm tired!! That's all.

-Vilu, can you leave us alone??

-Yes... said Violetta a bit sadly. Then she left.

-What do you want?? Asked almost cried out.

-I just want to say I'm really sorry!!!!

-Ah of course... did you think that if you say it I'll forget everything?? Asked I.

-No, no I didn't. Said I.

-I trusted in Jeremias. I've never thougth that he's you are!!! I told you my feelings about YOU!!!!

-I didn't know you still have feelings for me!!! But when I saw you upset and sad every day and it's all my fault I wanted you cheer up.

-And did you think about it what will happen if I find out the truth??

-No, I've never. Said he sadly. Then I shaked my head and wanted to leave. But I finally turned to German and started speak.

-And if Violetta find out it she'll feel the same as I or worse...

-What do you feel now? Asked he gently.

-Disappointment. I'm really disappointed. Said I and left.

I hope you like my story. I know it's sad and bad but it'll be better. :)