Kiss

Angie's POV

I was sitting in a bench. In OUR bench. Me and German spent a lot of time here. I remember when he wanted ruin Violetta's date with Leon but I stopped him. And as we walked home we stopped here and he bought me an apple with caramel and after that we sat down to this bench and we were speaking and laughing. I really miss these times.

But now I'm sitting here and singing then Jeremias came there.

-Ah Jeremias. Said

-Hi Angie. What are you doing here? Asked he.

-Just thinking. Said I.

-Thinking about what? Asked he.

-Have you ever happened with you that you fall in love with someone and you know it's wrong while you can't do anything against this?

-No. Said he. I just smiled to him. -Angie you're a beautiful, inteligent and kind woman and I think it will be better.

-Thanks you always help me. Said I and leaned closer to him.

German's POV

I was going home when I saw Angie. She was singing. I went beside her and she talked about me!!! She still love me, but I'm with Esmeralda. Then I told she it would be better and she leaned closer and closed her beautiful eyes. Then she stopped.

-Ohh sorry... I mean... sorry I didn't want... I didn't talk about you... ohh it's...

-No, no, no calm down, it's nothing. Said I and touched her hands.

Angie's POV

When Jeremias touched my hands I felt I melt. I felt the same when German touched me. And again German. Oh I can't be without him, but I see he can be without me...