Best man and the maid of honour??

Angie's POV

German and I started to planning our wedding.

We dreamed it in a beautiful park in Buenos Aires. We've ordered the flowers, talked about the guests.

Vilu wanted to be the maid of honour who will throw the little flowers in front of us.

But there was a problem. I mean two. Who will be the maid of honor and the best man?? We were thinking about this for long time when finally decide our choices. But will they accept the offer??

Lastly we decided to find out this.

I went to Sofi to ask it and she accepted to be my maid of honor.

German did the same just with Pablo. At last he said yes.:)

Pablo's POV

German asked me to be his best man. Finally i accepted it... I don't want make Angie sad.

Angie wanted to do a tryout and as I went across the park I bumped into someone.

-Ohh sorry...said I and looked at the girl. She's so beautiful...ohh her eyes....as she's looking at me..

-It's nothing...said she and looked into my eyes.

We were staring each other when Angie came there.

-Ahh you met!!! Sofi he's Pablo German's best man and Pablo she's Sofia my maid of honor. Said she and we shook hands while still looking into each other eyes. Then Angie left and we started talking.

German's POV

Angie is so excited and happy. I really love watching her like now!!!

I tried on my suit and she did the same with her wedding dress. It was pity I didn't see how sexy she is in this.

-Hey!!! Are you listening to me?? Asked Angie when I realized I'm sitting on the sofa and she was beside me.

-Yes, I was just thinking about how sexy you could be in your wedding dress...said I and slid closer to her.

-Ohh really?? :) Asked she with laugh. -Then sorry but you'll see me in that just in the wedding's day...

-Well... if I can't see in that I want to see you without clothes...said I with a cheeky smile on my face.

We leaned closer and kissed. We broke it and ran up to our room...;)

I hope you like it.
I know this chapter doesn't fit into the story, just I thought Sofia and Pablo deserve better than privacy...:)