Prologue

7 months ago...
Energy Kingdom...

Dark clouds cover the sky as the entire kingdom runs to the underground tunnels. 6 figures race to the kingdom's walls. They are followed by 7 little creatures. The group arrived at the walls of the kingdom. The figures revealed to be young girls, 12-14 years old. The lead girl looked at the other girls. They nodded in response. They all held their hands up to the sky and shouted in sync.

"PRECURE ON!"

A soft glow came and went, revealing the girls now in battle like outfits. The group then charged at the large army attacking the kingdom.

"FAIRY WIND!"

"ICY WIND!"

The two attacks combined to wipe out the entire enemy army. A barrier was found after the smoke cleared. The lead girl's eyes widened as the barrier fell. The figures revealed.

"That's not... possible..." She mumbled as the front man raised his hand to the group. A bright beam of light fired upon the group. The farthest girl back jumped out of the way in time.

"Guys!" She called out. The light disappeared and revealed the other girls out of form. She ran over in panic.

"No no no no no, no!" Tears started to form. "You guys can't go... please!" She took a deep breath and turned to the person that fired. She pointed her wand to the group. She then brought the tip of the wand to her lips and held it like a flute, just without the other hand. A quick little tune came out of the wand. She then pointed the wand to the sky.

"SILVER SONG!"

A powerful pillar of silver light came down from the sky and destroyed the rest of the army. When the light disappeared, the kingdom was revealed to have been destroyed. The 7 little creatures came up to the girl, who had just deformed.

"Now what? They'll surely come back! What do we do!" The little pink creature cried out. They all started to tear up. The girl smiled. She turned to the creatures and pointed her wand, which stayed even after deforming.

"I want you all to listen to me. I'm going to send you to another world, where you have to find a new group of cures. Be safe and stay away from all of those freaks. I will join back with you after you have found the new cures."

"Wait... all of us?" The bear-like and bat-like creatures asked. The girl smiled softly.

"No..." She turned to the two. "Balamena, I want you to hide until I come find you. Noivila, I want you to find someone who will take care of you. Since you don't have a cure yet and you need two people, you need shelter. I trust all of you will find someone new."

"What about these guys?" The pink creature asked, turning to the group that was down. The girl smiled.

"I will take care of them. Good luck." She then started chanting. A magic symbol appeared at her feet. The creatures got close together. As a light surrounded the creatures and shot into the sky, the girl's smile got bigger.

"I'll see you soon."