No Weakness? Cure Dustalenta goes in alone!

Mysterious POV

The group was walking to school. They all seemed happy until they ran into Emerald and Z's argument, in which Purple split. But really he was dragged in. While everyone was groaning, I made my move. In just a few minutes I tripped Purple and sent the other two into some walls while landing on my feet. I turned to see some confused faces.

"Who..." The pink girl, Shauna, asked. I simply smirked.

"Traine

"Traine. That's all you're getting." I then walked away, placing my Qxical on my back in its sheath.

In class...

"Tomorrow is our school performance. Remember the order: synchronization, untouchable, musical magical, GvT. Got it?" Grandshez looked around as the class bowed in response. He smiled, his translucent eyes filled with joy and a soft smile on his face. "Good. Now let's show this school that an aid is not always needed." We giggled at the joke before going to work. I asked Grandshez if I could do a practice fight, in which he agreed.

After school...

I was walking home when I saw a soft glow. I had just gotten away from the group from this morning. I went over to the light and it disappeared.

"Ow

"Ow..." The little creature murmured. I picked it up and then I heard a loud crash. I turned to see a tall man. The creature squirmed at the sight of the man. I grimaced. The man stretched his arms.

"Not the best landing, but it could be worse." He looked at me and smiled. "There's my little girl." I realized that he was referring to the creature. "Come here little one." As he brought his hands out, it smacked him.

"No one cares, Mindal. Buzz off!" The little creature murmured weakly. He hissed as he charged up an attack. My Qxical appeared in my hand with no hesitation.

"COURTESY SWORD..."

My Qxical glowed at the end as it charged. Mindal blinked. My eyes flashed.

"MELODY SLICER!"

I was suddenly behind Mindal. He took a knee before a magic symbol appeared under him.

"Reader!" A large monster appeared. I gulped as I got Qxical set. I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked down at the creature.

"Please... let me help..." I blinked and realized.

"Are you one of those things that are with the cures?" It nodded. "What do I do?" The creature smiled.

"Say 'PRECURE ON!'" I nodded and held it out in front of me.

"PRECURE ON!"
***
A bright light surrounded me. Inside the light was a tan background. Several lights surrounded me and changed my clothes and hair. Qxical had glowed and had gained a ribbon at the end of it. The creature had appeared next to me, all healed up. I smiled and landed, twirling Qxical quickly and quietly.

"Senses, weaknesses, off! Cure Dustalenta!"***"Damn it

***
"Damn it." Mindal hissed. "Reader! Get them!" I jumped into the air and casted.

"SERENITY SWORD... DUST COLLECTOR!"

I was behind in seconds. The monster screeched at the pain.

"Finish it!" The little creature squealed. I smiled as Qxical glowed.

"SERENITY STAFF... GLITTER DREAM!"

Colorful sparkles surrounded the monster, calming it.

"Soft..." The monster whispered as it disappeared. Mindal hissed.

"I will be back..." He grumbled as he vanished. I smiled as she deformed. The little creature jumped over. We walked home as it explained.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ok... so if I show myself after tomorrow's performance, I can see who the others are." The creature, Dusta, nodded. I smiled. "This'll be fun."