Another One? Cure Mew Appears!

The next morning...

Shauna was walking to school with Sylvie's ball on her belt with her other two pokemon. She noticed Z and his brother, Emerald, glaring at each other. She immediately went over to them.

"Really you two? Can't you just-" Shauna paused when she noticed they were whispering. Z glanced over and smiled. He quickly shot a dirty look at Emerald and mouthed something. Emerald snorted before walking off. Z went over to where Shauna was standing.

"Sorry about that. Family issues." Shauna just nodded. She knew that wasn't really true. She let him think that she understood. "Come on. We don't want to be late." She smiled.

"Right."

In class...

They were learning about transformation magic. Even though she had done it before, Shauna didn't count it due to she had done it subconsciously. But that just meant almost no one knew what was going on. However, that didn't seem to stop the teacher.

"Ok, everyone! Today we are going to be learning about transformation magic! Who's excited?" The whole class glanced at each other in fear. The teacher noticed and smiled. "Don't worry. I have some special guests that will explain much better than I can. Will those people come up to the front?"

Everyone turned to the back of the room, where two people stood up. Shauna's eyes widened.

"No way

"No way..." Z whispered. Shauna blinked at that. She was surprised that Z was so spaced out as the two kids went to the front.

"You good? You look like a legendary pokemon appeared." Z looked at her like she was crazy.

"That's because a legendary did appear." Shauna blinked. "That's Pink and Purple Midori, users of Mew and Marshadow. How do they not look familiar?" Shauna's eyes widened. She didn't realize it until now.

The Midori family was widely known as evil busters. Yin and yang. Half of the family were the good guys, the outside damage. The other half were the bad guys, the inside damage. The whole family used legendary and mythical pokemon. Pink and Purple especially were well known for their appearance. No one has ever seen Purple's true appearance. They were known throughout the school as the 'Bully Busters.'