I'm a What? Cure Sylveon is Here!

7 months later...
Quillant Region, Morharrow Valley.

The sun was slowly rising as people began to wake up. Just another day for the small town. Children started heading to school. One of those children was a certain brown haired girl who had a bright smile.

"Shauna!" The girl turned to an orange haired boy who was waving to her ahead

"Shauna!" The girl turned to an orange haired boy who was waving to her ahead. She smiled and waved back.

"Hey Z! How's it going?" He grinned. Z was part of the most popular families at the school. The Tsui family was always at the top of every list. Even though he didn't want to admit it, he was very smart in medicine and chemistry.

"Not too bad. What about you?" She chuckled. Shauna was as well part of a famous family. Her family was known as the "Family of Smiles." The Canmore family was full of dentists and dancers, which made their title even more memorable.

"Probably better than the gloomiest person at school." Z giggled.

"I think that'll change when you enter." Shauna laughed.

"As always." Little did the two know, they were being watched by a certain pink creature.
After school...
Shauna was walking home alone. With her sister at dance practice and her parents at work, she would be home alone. Her dance practices didn't start until later that week. As her house came into view, she heard a small voice.

"H-help..." Shauna paused and turned to the direction of the voice.

"Hello? Who said that?" A small glow, a possible distress signal, came from a dark alleyway. Shauna gulped as she pulled out her pink baton. She slowly went over to the glow. When she got over to the light, it faded to show a small creature.

"Oh! Are you ok? Where's your trainer?" She asked, picking up the little creature

"Oh! Are you ok? Where's your trainer?" She asked, picking up the little creature. Then she blinked. "Wait, was that you calling out?"

"Yes... does that surprise you?" Shauna shook her head.

"No." She smiled softly. "It does help though. Where's your trainer?" The creature trembled. But before it could answer, someone called out to her.