A Foe Saves the Cures? Cure Champion Pulls the Curtain!

School was letting out when the ground started shaking. Everyone panicked. Pink and Purple ran to the front of the school, spells charging. Shauna tried to see what was happening. Purple led the strike.

"SMOKE SHIRLEY SILENTARYMINAE!"

The smoke formed into a portal like attack.

"FORTE WIND!"

The smoke turned into a tornado of wind that swept the group in front of them. Pink was on top of a building, drawing a star in the air.

"MIND COMPACT COMPANIONERSHORE!"

The star turned a blue color. She smirked.

"AURA SPHERES!"

Several balls of light struck the group. The twins glanced at each other and laughed.

"Run away, Chicken Littles!" Pink chuckled at the names. The group ran away. Everyone cheered for them and went their separate ways.

The next day in class...

"Ok class... settled down. We have a new student. You may come in now, darling." A small, shy girl came in. Shauna smiled as the girl wrote her name on the board. She turned and smiled faintly.

"Hello

"Hello... my name is Chelsea Miloskyfall. It's a pleasure to meet all of you." She said with a bow. Everyone clapped as she sat down. Purple had frozen up.

At lunch...

The group sat down in their usual place. Purple hadn't shown up. Chelsea went up to the group.

"May I sit here?" She whispered quietly. Noelle giggled.

"Of course! Don't be scared." Stella frowned.

"How do you know that she wanted to sit down? How do you know that she was there?" Noelle chuckled.

"I'm in the Traine program." Stella put her head down. Shauna sighed.

"Sit down Chelsea." Chelsea smiled softly.

"Thank you, miss..." She sat down.

"Shauna will be good." Shauna said with a grin. Pink glanced around. She still hadn't seen or heard anything from Purple.

After school...

The group was walking home with Chelsea, asking her about her family.

"My mother is a gentle woman who is famous for the Hero Center of Salvation. I don't know my father too well." Pink frowned.

"Well you scared my brother away. I haven't seen him since first period." She sighed. "Don't forget, Chelsea. We have that project to work on." Chelsea nodded.

"I'll be there. My mother will most likely take me to your house."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~