Kevin's escape? Cure Bear appears!

"Thank you very much!"

"No problem." Pink smiled as she went over to the group. Purple was smiling.

"Thanks for doing that. The last time I did that I almost couldn't make it..." She patted his back.

"It's no big deal. We have a lot to do. Where's Kevin?" Purple grimaced.

"He already went home. I don't think that he'll be ok after this." Pink smirked.

"Let's go."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The twins arrived at the lab. They glanced at each other before slipping over to the entrance. The duo went through until they heard a voice.

"He has the same response as before..."

"Keep going. He has to give up eventually." Purple's eyes widened as he glanced at Pink. Her hand glowed as she chanted.

"MIND COMPACT COMPANIONERSHORE!"

A small orb filled her hand. She held her hand out like a gun and fired.

"PSYCHOBLAST!"

The blast took down the door with the people in it. They seemed surprised that people had gotten into the lab. Purple pulled out his Children's Guard ID.

"You all are under arrest for child abuse." The men started running. Pink teleported in front of them and tripped them. The duo smiled as they collected all of the children and lab workers.

"The boss must be with Kevin." Purple nodded. Mac arrived to take care of the children and workers. The twins ran in to find Kevin. It wasn't to hard with his screams echoing through the building. The duo arrived as Kevin was struck again.

"Hey! Children's Guard! Let him go!" The man smirked as he hit the botton again. Pain raced through Kevin. Pink appeared behind the man and kicked the remote out of his hand. Purple immediately casted.

"SMOKE SHIRLEY SILENTARYMINAE!"

Smoke filled the room.

"CHAIN REACTION!"

The smoke raced around the man, wrapping him up. The smoke cleared, revealing chains. Pink ran over and untied Kevin.

"Are you ok?" He nodded weakly before passing out. She caught him before he hit the ground. The twins glanced at each other before walking out. Purple dragged the man while Pink carried Kevin. He murmured something under his breath. The police came and took the men away. Kevin eventually woke up.

"Hm?" He looked around. The rest of the cures had joined them.

"Morning. How are you feeling?" He blinked at the voice. Shauna was standing there with a smile.

"Better............ Thanks....." She smiled softly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The group was walking into the schoolyard when the ground started shaking.

"There's too many people..." Pink said, looking around.

"We can start the fight until it clears up..." Purple started.

"No... not a good idea. There's limited room. The monster will block the entrance." Blake cursed under his breath as he spoke.

"Oh precure! Where are you?" A familiar voice rang across the field.

"Bugger......." The group looked at each other hopelessly. They were screwed.

"Oh Bugger!" A mysterious voice caused the monster to turn around.

"PRECURE ON!"

A bright light appeared. As the light disappeared, a figure stood.

"I suggest that you leave

"I suggest that you leave." She said with a frown

"Who are you?" Bugger hissed, revealing himself.

"The Friend of Cuddles! Cure Bear!" The girl smiled before smashing into the monster.

"HYPER FANG!"

The monster screeched as Bear jumped away.

"PRECURE! BUTTERFLY CUDDLING!"

"Cuddly..." The monster whispered as it disappeared. Bugger simply vanished without a word. Bear turned and bowed at the crowd, who started cheering. She caught Shauna's eye before disappearing herself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The group walked home. The males explained the progress of the base.

"So you're the cures..." They turned to the voice.

"Olivia

"Olivia. I was the cure in the battle this morning." The cures smiled and introduced themselves. A small creature popped out from behind her.

"And I'm Teddy!" Pink chuckled

"See you guys later..."