Purple and Pink's Past? Balamena arrives!

The next morning, Shauna was walking to school when she heard a loud crash. She perked up and went towards the sound. One of the buildings had a large hole in the side of it. There were people arguing inside. She peaked into the hole and noticed some familiar faces.

"Well maybe you should go back to your family and leave us to our job, Z." Pink hissed. Z smirked.

"No way. When you two are causing destruction and hiding something, it's probably not good. So tell me what you're hiding." Purple growled as smoke appeared in his hand.

"Pink, get Z out of here and tell the school that a family problem came up." Pink followed his gaze and nodded. She suddenly was behind Z, grabbing his arm and disappearing again. Shauna looked at what was there. Even though she couldn't see anything, she could hear something.

"Oh... Purple. What a lovely surprise-" Purple cut the person off.

"Go to Hell. You should be dead." He snarled. The smoke spread to form a portal-like attack. Shauna slipped away and ran to school. When she got there she slipped into her seat next to Z.

After school...

Shauna, Pink, and Z were walking home together. Shauna had invited them over. She had wanted to invite Purple, but she never saw him again after the fight.

"I can't believe that Purple declined. He makes me mad sometimes." Pink grumbled. Z snickered.

"Well maybe of you two-" Pink cut him off.

"I will repeat myself once. No." Z giggled. Shauna sighed.

"He didn't decline. I haven't seen him today." Pink blinked.

"He came in at the last class of the day. Don't you have him then?" Z asked, confused.

"Nope." The other two sighed. Shauna grinned. "I was able to ask Bianca. She just had to stop by her house." Pink chuckled at that.

"Nice." She whispered quietly to Shauna. Shauna smiled. Z frowned.

"Hey that means I'm the only boy!" Shauna shrugged.

"I asked you guys during lunch. If you say that he came in the last class of the day, you should have asked him that." Z mumbled something under his breath.

"Still." He whispered. Something tapped Shauna on the shoulder as the group arrived at Shauna's home. She turned around and smiled.

"Hey Bianca!" Bianca smiled.

"Hey!" She had a bag on her back. When they got inside, they heard a voice.

"Hey Shauna! You got friends over?" Shauna blinked before calling out to the voice.

"How did you know? And shouldn't you be at dance?" The voice giggled as a young girl that had blue hair and purple eyes appeared from around the corner.

"You guys are noisy. And dance was canceled due to the instructor had to go to the hospital for her sister." Shauna paused. Then she realized why.

"Oh ok. That makes sense." She paused again. "We are not that noisy." The girl snickered. Shauna sighed and turned to her friends. "Guys, this is my sister, Sarah. Sarah, these are my friends, Pink, Z, and Bianca." Sarah smiled.

"Nice to meet you guys." Shauna smiled as they quickly shook hands.

"Well... we'll be upstairs if you need anything, ok." Sarah nodded and went into the living room. The group went up to Shauna's room. Bianca set her stuff down. Z had gone to the bathroom. When he got back, Pink was backed into a corner by the other girls. He blinked.