Mom? Mimkyualre's new attack!

Purple's POV

"Jearn!" I cried as he dodged another attack. This had been going on for a while. Jearn would be kind and caring, sometimes saving me, Blake and Max. But then he was a whole other person the rest of the time. Which would be what, you may ask? Trying to kill me. That was what happened the entire weekend. Not during the week, where Blake and Max could help. On the weekends. I was worn out by the time I got away from him. I collapsed on my bed. I was going to look horrible tomorrow. I glanced at the clock and groaned. 5:30 am. That made it worse. If Chelsea was still with them, then this wouldn't be happening. I sat up and changed into some fresh clothes. I didn't bother to brush my hair. (There's a secret to that...) I then left, grabbing an apple on my way out. I got to school with 5 minutes before class. I tried to sleep for those 5 minutes. That wasn't the case.

"Wow... and I thought I looked dead in the morning." I turned to see Kevin, Nate, and Cameron all standing there. I smirked.

"You do. You win." I put my head down. There was a chuckle.

"You're bad at this." I stood up and flipped out my Children's Guard ID.

"Watch it." Kevin snarled as him and his friends left.

At lunch...

I had my head down on the table when Blake and Max sat down. I sat up. Max blinked.

<Are you good? You look tired.> I smiled.

"I'm ok... I just didn't get a lot of sleep..." I felt pain in the back of my neck.

"Really?" I hissed.

"You didn't need it." Marshadow scoffed.

"What is going on?" Noivila whispered.

"Marshadow hit me." I whimpered.

"You'll live." Marshadow remarked.

"Purple?" I mentally cursed. I had zoned out long enough for the other two to worry.

"Sorry... I have a lot on my mind." Max frowned, but let it slide.

After school...

We were going to Jearn's home to discuss precure stuff. I was in the clouds the entire time. Luckily they didn't ask. I went an entire week like this. Don't get me wrong, I was getting better. But by Friday, the others knew something was wrong. I went from tired and lost to panicked and on edge. I had a good feeling.

Ok... this is the day Jearn can't do anything! I was wrong.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"WINDING ROAR!"

I yelped as I was thrown into a wall. The pain of last weekend returned. I moaned softly as he slammed his foot on my head. He smiled darkly as I whimpered weakly.

"Well, well, well. The great Purple Midori, the one who can't defend himself." I yelped as he grabbed my throat. "You should've disappeared with your mother." I gasped as he let go. I passed out after he left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to knocking at the door. I couldn't tell what door it was. I heard it open and prayed that it wasn't Jearn.

"Purple! You have visitors!" I gulped.

"I'll... be down in a minute..." I trailed off instantly. There was a light knock on the door. Marshadow peaked it's head in and sighed. "I said that I would be down in a min..." Marshadow went over and touched my throat.