Don't. Group transformation and attack!

"Oh.............."

That was when Purple panicked. Let's back up for a minute.

Purple had been asked by Mr. Harmon to work the assembly. But the day of the assembly was the day he was going with some friends to deal with a problem. Caught up? Great.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Harmon. But I won't even be at the assembly in the crowd at all." The teacher frowned.

"Well I need someone who will be able to stand above the school and say something." Purple's eyes widened.

"Mr. Harmon, you know that I can't do the stage!" Max went over and smiled at the teacher. He gave the teacher a note. Mr. Harmon smiled as he read the note.

"Thank you very much, Max." He nodded at Purple before leaving.

"What did you give him, Max?" He smiled.

<I asked if I could do the assembly.> Blake scoffed while Purple smiled.

"You're too nice to him." Purple sighed with relief. Pink smiled mischievously.

"I ship it." Purple looked at her, confused.

"Hey." The group laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Z followed the group after school. Ava noticed and told the others that she would see them tomorrow. After she left, the ground started shaking. The group hesitated. Flare and Leaf suddenly appeared and destroyed the monster, disappearing shortly after.

"Hm...."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ava was able to alert the other cures about Z. Pink and Purple said that they would pull the argument plan to help them out. But Z quickly figured out their plan. That didn't stop Shauna. She told them that she had a plan. She walked with Z until the monster struck. Then she would run away with him so that he wasn't suspicious. The one day they walked together was when he was sick. They were walking when the ground started to shake.

"PRECURE ON!"
***
A bright light surrounded the girls. Inside the light was a rainbow background. Pink did a quick spin to make her outfit. Noelle threw Qxical in the air while spinning rapidly. Qxical came flying down. Noelle grabbed it, her outfit and hair had changed. Qxical had been given a ribbon. Eyrin raced around Chelsea, making a unique twister. Chelsea slashed the twister, causing her outfit to appear. She ran a hand through her hair, which made it change. 6 pokeballs clipped onto her belt. Shauna clapped her hands and feet while Stella touched her hands and feet together, making their shoes and gloves appear. They both spun around to make the rest of their outfits. Bianca hugged her limbs against her body while Mac created a snowflake that made their outfits. The group's hair changed. Ears and tails appeared. A book, two knitting needles, a staff, and a wand appeared. The poke-cures appeared next to their respective cures. Smoke covered Purple's body and his outfit appeared. Water did the same for Blake. Max hugged his chest which made his outfit appeared. Glitter raced around Kevin, making his outfit. Wings appeared on his back. A bright light flashed and X's form appeared. The boys ran a hand through their hair, which changed it. Max rang the bell, which changed his hair. The half-staff and quiver appeared in front of them. Max's weapons appeared next to him. X's blades appeared on his belt and surrounded him. Their poke-wands were put into sheaths on their backs. Max's bell was put into a pouch on his belt. Ears and tails appeared. Electricity rose from their items, changing their clothes and hair. Olivia twirled, each spin added a piece of clothing. Ava split into two lights, flames and leaves creating the outfits. Three swords and a bow appeared next to their respective cures. Olivia's bottle glowed, turning into a staff. Everyone grabbed their weapons and landed and posed.

"Fairy of the Ribbon! Cure Sylveon!"

"Voice of Genetics! Cure Mew!"

"Fluffy Hugs of Love! Cure Cinccino!"

"The Rainbow of the Soft Snow! Cure Aurorus!"

"Mother's song! Cure Balamena!"

"Senses, weaknesses, off! Cure Dustalenta!"

"Strongest in the land! Best in the world! Cure Champion!"

"River of the Shallow Mind! Cure Dewott!"

"Speed of Chance! Cure Noivern!"

"Stories and Dreams Combined! Cure Mimkyualre!

"Eyes of Nature! Cure Unknown!"

"The Positive of the duo! Cure Positive!"

"The Negative of the duo! Cure Negative!"

"The Friend of Cuddles! Cure Bear!"

"Flames that Heal the Hearth! I'm Cure Flare!"

"Leaves that Touch the Earth! I'm Cure Leaf!"

"I choose you! Pokemon Precure!"
***
The cures raced at the large monster. It wasn't hard to weaken. It was hard to purify. Sylveon couldn't land a hit.

"Guys! If we concentrate our power, we might be able to take it down!" Dewott called. The others nodded and regrouped. A bright light surrounded the cures. A bottle was put into each senior's hand.

A sword appeared in front of the other cures

They held the swords and bottles in the air

"Rainbow of the Heavens, gather around and guide us to victory!"

A sword appeared above them. Champion, the only one that didn't get a sword, grabbed it.

"Precure! Rainbow Hurricane!"

A huge gust of wind raced at the monster, calming and healing it. It glowed as it disappeared. The cures smiled as they deformed. They ran to the base, with occasional yelling from Purple to slow down. Meanwhile, Z stepped out of a shadow, holding a video camera.

"Look what I got."