Noelle? New attack!

"Yes! Freedom!"

Blake and Max were laughing as Purple laid on the ground.

"One long week..." He trailed off as the ground started shaking. The trio ran out to see a large monster waiting for them. They were pulling out their poke-wands and poke-bell when the monster screeched. They looked up to see something jumping back. Purple's eyes widened. "No way..."

"Who..." Blake was immediately cut off.

"COURTESY SWORD... MOONLIT WAR!"

The monster screeched as it disappeared. The person that was fighting it landed gracefully on the ground.

"Noelle?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The four cures were sitting in Max's room. Purple was studying Noelle. After being missing for a while, she looked like hell. She had bruises running up and down her body and a cut on her cheek.

"Noelle... where were you? I've been doing my best to cover you guys." Noelle sighed.

"The bad guys grabbed us during our meeting... it took me an hour to get out... and Dusta is still in there..." Purple frowned.

"At least you're back... I was running out of ideas..." She frowned.

"But that still means that there's no one to defend the town..." Purple chuckled.

"I'm so ready for tomorrow."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The 4 were walking to school. Everyone immediately noticed Noelle.

"Where were you? Where are the others?" She ignored the questions like she normally did. She caught up with a couple of her teammates, who were happy to see her. Everyone was thrilled to see her.

In gym...

Blake and Noelle's rivalry had kicked in the minute gym started. Max was able to keep up. The class was able to stay with him. All except for Purple. He collapsed within the first 5 minutes. Mr. Crowley walked over to him.

"Come on, Purple. You're stronger than this." Purple glazed off.

"I..." Max ran over. Purple's eyes were faded.

"Mr. Crowley!" He groaned as he ran over to the others. Max smiled faintly as he placed his hand on Purple's head. A soft glow came and went. Purple blinked in confusion.

<Coral's Health. A little cure that is simple to learn and easy to use.> Purple smiled as Max helped him to his feet.

"Thanks." Max smiled as they ran to catch up to the others.

After school...

The 4 were walking home when the ground started to shake. Noelle raced forward. The trio smiled as they pulled out their poke-wands and poke-bell.

"PRECURE ON!"
***
A bright light surrounded the boys. Inside the light was a pearl, silver, green, and blue background. Noivila and Mimkyu appeared between them. Smoke covered Purple's body and his outfit appeared. Water did the same for Blake. Max hugged his chest which made his outfit appeared. The boys ran a hand through their hair, which changed it. Max rang the bell, which changed his hair. The half-staff and quiver appeared in front of them. Max's weapons appeared next to him. Their poke-wands were put into sheaths on their backs. Max's bell was put into a pouch on his belt. They grabbed their respective items and landed.

"River of the Shallow Mind! Cure Dewott!"

"Speed of Chance! Cure Noivern!"

"Here and now! Pokemon Precure Duet!"

"Stories and Dreams Combined! Cure Mimkyualre!
***
The trio raced past Noelle, causing her to pause.

"PANASTINGR!"

The monster screeched in pain. Noivern and Dewott went back to back.

"Prec-" the duo were smashed into a wall.

"Noivern! Dewott!" Mimkyualre glanced at the monster. He ran over to the duo and helped them up. They smiled at one another. They then turned to the monster, holding hands. A soft glow surrounded the trio.

"Precure!"

A small pokeball appeared in front of them.

"Dream Toucher

"Dream Toucher..."

The pokeball started to glow.

"Feather Mercenary!"

A blast fired at the monster. It circled the monster, calming it.

"Happy..." There was a hiss.

"I'll be back..." The person vanished.

"Wow... I didn't think that there were others..." The cures turned to see Noelle staring at them. The cures smiled as they deformed. Noelle's eyes widened. "Wait a minute..." Purple smiled.

"Yep! Noivila found its cures and Mimkyu found us after." She smiled.

"Well... at least I don't have to worry..." Purple looked at the ground. "But that doesn't mean that I won't join you." Max blinked.

<What do you mean?> She smiled. Blake giggled.

"She is one of the most powerful people in the school. I think that she can handle herself." Purple looked at the sky.

"Let's go... we have a lot of work to do..."