A Stick Performance? Cure Dustalenta Joins the Team!

Shauna groaned as the class was walking to the stadium. Pink glanced at her.

"You good?" Shauna shook her head.

"No... I'm tired. I didn't get a lot of sleep last night." She paused as they sat down next to the others. They smiled at each other before turning to the field. There was a large group of people on the other side. One of them went onto the field. Purple's eyes widened.

"Isn't that the girl from yesterday?" Pink frowned.

"How can you remember the person that tripped you, but... you can't remember what was for dinner yesterday?" He blinked before going red with embarrassment. The group giggled before they heard something from the field.

"Traine! March... front!"

The group of people had gotten into a formation and was going onto the field.

"Traine... pause!"

The group stopped their motion. It felt like a marching band. But without the music. An elderly man appeared in front of class. Really, it was the whole school, but still.

"Hello everyone, and welcome to our first performance! You might not be familiar with the style, but you will understand how we work

"Hello everyone, and welcome to our first performance! You might not be familiar with the style, but you will understand how we work." He smiled, his translucent eyes scanned the crowd. The lead person continued the show.

"Traine! Qxical... shine on!"

The group put out similar looking sticks.

"Traine! Sync form!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The group was walking home. The performance was impressive despite no music. Shauna was tense. Sylvie had said that she had sensed another poke-cure. But they didn't have time to look for it.

"I'm sad that we couldn't look for the poke-cure..." Bianca mumbled. They all sighed. That's when the ground started shaking. Purple backed up while the girls pulled out their pokeballs.

"PRECURE ON!"
***
A bright light surrounded the girls. Inside the light were pink, purple, grey, blue, and brown backgrounds. Pink did a quick spin to make her outfit. Shauna clapped her hands and feet while Stella touched her hands and feet together, making their shoes and gloves appeared. They both spun around to make the rest of their outfits. Bianca hugged her limbs against her body while Mac created a snowflake that made their outfits. The group's hair changed. Ears and tails appeared. Two knitting needles, a staff, and a wand appeared. The poke-cures appeared next to their respective cures. Everyone grabbed their weapons and landed and posed.

"Fairy of the Ribbon! Cure Sylveon!"

"Voice of Genetics! Cure Mew!"

"Fluffy Hugs of Love! Cure Cinccino!"

"The Rainbow of the Soft Snow! Cure Aurorus!"

"Mother's song! Cure Balamena!"
***
"Ah... Precure... Haunter! Get them!" The little girl called out. The girl from yesterday ran over to the fight. Sylveon noticed and leaped over to the girl.

"Listen, it's not..." The girl ran past her, pulling out a pokeball.

"PRECURE ON!"
***
A bright light surrounded the girl. Inside the light was a tan background. The girl threw Qxical in the air while spinning rapidly. Qxical came flying down. The girl grabbed it, her outfit and hair had changed. Qxical had been given a ribbon. Her ears and tail twitched as she landed next to Dusta. She twirled Qxical before posing.

"Senses, weaknesses, off! Cure Dustalenta!"
***
The girl snarled at the sight of another cure. Dusta ran over to the other poke-cures. Dustalenta smiled as Qxical glowed.

"SERENITY AXE... WIND CRUSADER!"

She smashed the end of Qxical in the monster, weakening it. Sylveon quickly set up her attack.

"FAIRY WIND!"

Pink sparkles raced around the monster, calming it.

"Pretty..." The girl hissed.

"I, Ghostface, will be back." She said as she vanished. The cures giggled as they deformed. They all grinned at the girl.

"Well... can we get a proper introduction?" Shauna asked. The girl hesitated.

"I don't really have a name... I've always gone by Traine..." Bianca looked her up and down before speaking.

"Noelle." Everyone turned to her. Bianca smiled big. "You'll answer to Noelle." The girl, Noelle, smiled softly.

"Thanks..." Shauna paused and looked to the sky.

"One more main cure and two extras. We can do this!"