Blake's home? Cure Mimkyualre helps silently!

"Noooo..."

Blake busted out laughing as Purple groaned.

"Blake... this isn't funny! I have to go to all of the classrooms on the 2nd floor and up... for a week!" Purple cried. Blake snickered.

"Ok... so the 7th floor I can understand... but the 2nd floor?" Purple whimpered as they walked into the schoolyard.

"Hey Purple! Where's your sister?" They turned to see Emerald waving to them. He was with Z, Velvet and Silver. Purple cursed under his breath before answering.

"Home sick." Emerald nodded before talking to his group. Blake glanced at Purple.

"How long are you going to keep doing that?" Purple grimaced.

"You mean the excuses?" Blake nodded. "Until they come back... or someone calls BS on me." Blake smirked.

"Well if you're going to keep going... then so will I." Purple smiled.

"Thanks Blake..."

After school...

Blake and Max were walking home to work on a project. Blake felt a tap on his shoulder. He glanced at Max, who had his hands ready. Purple and Blake knew sign language, so Max didn't have to write long sentences on a piece of paper.

<Are we going to your home or mine? You never said.> Blake grimaced.

"Mine... don't expect a loving family. Expect... a group of weirdos..." Max paused.

<Ok...> The two boys arrived at a gate in the abandoned part of town. Max recognized it due to his place was nearby. Blake unlocked it and opened it, letting Max go first. He then closed the gate and led Max through the tunnel. The tunnel led to an opening with a large tree in the middle. Water surrounded the tree.

"Blake! Is that you!" A voice called out to the two boys

"Blake! Is that you!" A voice called out to the two boys. Blake smirked.

"Yeah! I have a friend over for a project! We'll be in my room if you need anything!"

"Ok!" Blake smiled at Max as he brought him over to a small dock with a boat at it. He then, after they crossed the water, led Max up to the farthest door and brought him in.

"Sorry about that. I don't live with my actual family. I live with a bunch of friends from school." Max nodded. Somewhere in the middle of the project, Blake's phone rang. He groaned at that. "If that is my dad, I'm going to repeat myself for the last time." He went over and picked up the phone. "Hello?"

"Blake!"

"Purple? What's going on?" He heard a loud crash on the other side of the call. "Don't tell me..."

"Yeah... monster..." Blake grimaced.

"I'll be there in 2 minutes." He hung up. He then turned to Max. "I'll be back. Purple's being an idiot." Max nodded and Blake grabbed his pokeballs. After he left, Max pulled out his own pokeball. Out popped a Flabébé.