Shut up Jearn. Cure Mystical appears!

"I am not going up those stairs. No."

Purple was hiding behind Shauna, trying to convince the teacher to change her mind.

"I'm sorry, Purple. But Mrs. Palin needs a transformation person. And Pink's not here, so..." He hissed.

"No! We can talk about this!"

"Purp-"

"Excuse me?" The three turned to see Kevin standing there. He seemed tired. He didn't have his usual group of friends with him. "What's going on?" Purple whimpered.

"She's trying to get me to go to Mrs. Palin's class, which is on the 5th floor!" The two ladies groaned. Kevin sighed. Purple expected Kevin to bust out laughing and go tell his friends.

"Whatever..." Kevin walked past them and went to the classroom. Purple blinked and watched him go. He looked at the other two.

"What just happened?"

After school with Kevin...

Kevin spaced out as he walked home. Purple was following him. Something didn't feel right.

Wait

Wait... that's the old Pokemon Disacretion Lab! What is he doing there? Kevin was walking in when he was grabbed by a large man and taken inside.

What the...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kevin winced as he was slammed into his room. He was exhausted from all of the tests. Tears escaped his eyes. He wanted to tell someone, but it would get worse if he did. He was in so much pain from last night that his "tough guy" act had died. He crawled into his bed and fell asleep. Better than feeling the pain.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey Kevin! How'd you sleep?" The boys who were once his friends left him. He was shaking. He looked away and walked to the classroom. The biggest bully of the school had changed. A kid named John now has the title. Kevin sat down and put his head down. Something was put in front of him. He glanced up and saw a note.

Kevin,
Come to my table during lunch.
C.O.C.

He paused, wondering who C.O.C. was. He sighed as the teacher walked in and started class.

At lunch...

Kevin glanced around, looking for C.O.C.

"Look who it is." He turned away from the bullies. He noticed Purple and Blake ramming heads. He went over after seeing Shauna. She would know who he was looking for.

"Umm... Excuse me?" Shauna turned and smiled.

"Yes?" He gulped. He wasn't used to asking for help.