Cures go missing? Cure Dewott and Noivern Take the field!

Purple was walking to school alone. From what Pink said, the girls had a meeting.

With the cures...

The group was giggling at a joke Amaura had made. The ground started to shake. The girls were about to raise their hands when dark smoke surrounded them and created binds. The girls and poke-cures were whisked away, to who knows where.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey Purple?"

Purple turned around to see Z and Blake standing at his desk. Fear raced through him, but he kept it quiet.

"Yeah?"

"Do you know where Pink and the other girls are? They've been acting secretive, and no one has seen them since yesterday." Purple froze.

"Since yesterday? Pink said that she and the others had a mee-" Smoke slapped over his mouth, quickly shutting him up. Z and Blake glanced at each other.

"What are you hiding?" Blake asking, concerned. Purple whimpered quietly as the teacher walked in.

At lunch...

Purple was at the group's usual table, texting the others. Nothing. He sighed as he petted Noivila. It purred.

"Ehm..." Purple froze. "Purple?" He must've been crying. He wiped his eyes.

"Yeah?" He looked up to see Z and Blake. He mentally groaned. "Your still trying, huh?" Z's eyes were scanning him. Noivila had stopped purring and listened. Z went over and touched Noivila. It stayed quiet.

"You don't usually have a pokemon next to you..." Purple glanced at him.

"Are you just now realizing that?" Z blinked at his question.

"No..." Purple looked away. "I noticed it when you started carrying a pokeball around." Purple froze.

"So... whatcha hiding?" Blake grinned as he spoke. Purple thought of a good comeback for both of them.

"Blake... go bug your girlfriend or something. Z, I was talking to Emerald. He's going to do the mission without you." Z froze.

"Oh no he doesn't." Z ran off. The two boys chuckled. Purple glanced at Blake. "I don't think that you're going anywhere." Blake smirked.

"Nope... nice try." Purple growled.

"Purple." He heard Noivila whisper in his head.

"Yeah?"

"I sense my other cure around..." Purple mentally smiled. He and Noivila had confirmed that Purple was half of Noivila's cure group. They haven't been able to tell the girls.

"I think I'm looking at them..." The thought was cut off by the ground shaking. Purple stood up and ran outside, Noivila behind him. Blake paused before following. Purple got outside to see Ghostface cackling. He groaned.

"Go away, Ghostface! No one cares!" She turned to him and hissed.

"You... Ghostila! Stop him!" The monster raced at him. Purple and Noivila got back to back.

"SMOKE SHIRLEY SILENTARYMINAE!"

"METALLEAF COMBO..."

"BROTHERHOOD!"

"METAL BLADE!"

The two attacks combined and struck the monster. It growled before firing its own attack. The two jumped out of the way. It hit the building. Purple winced.