A Secret Cure? Cure Sylveon returns!

"No! Don't kill me!"

Purple was hiding under his desk, not caring about the humiliation.

"Why can't someone like Blake or Max do it? Or Kevin? Why me?" The class was laughing. The teacher sighed.

"Because you did a great job last time..." He hissed.

"I couldn't feel anything after the 3rd floor! I might have done a good job, but death awaits up there!" Max went over and smiled at the teacher.

<Can I do it? I want to have a feel of it.> She smiled.

"Ok. Guess you got lucky, Purple." Purple smiled at Max with relief.

After school...

"Thanks for volunteering for that, Max. I don't know what I would've done if I had to go back up those monstrous things called stairs." Blake snickered. Purple frowned. "Shush." Max was staring off. Blake nudged him.

"Hey, you good?" Max looked at the ground.

<Mimkyu told me something this morning. Apparently there were other poke-cures that got their title as well. It forgot that there was others.> Purple paused.

"How many?" Max glanced at him.

<2. 3 total. Sadly, Mimkyu doesn't remember who they were.> Blake smiled.

"We'll find them."

The next day... with Kevin...

Kevin groaned as he opened his eyes. A robotic voice rang through the air.

"Kevin. Wake up and report to attendance." He sighed and got dressed. He headed down and stood next to his fellow squad members. After a few minutes, he was released to go school. As soon as the school was in sight, he slipped into an alleyway and pulled out a pokeball.

 As soon as the school was in sight, he slipped into an alleyway and pulled out a pokeball

He tossed it and a small creature popped out.

"Hey little guy

"Hey little guy." He smiled softly. It smiled back. It hopped on his shoulder and the two continued. He returned it before going into the schoolyard.

After school... with the cures...

The trio were walking home when the ground started shaking. They pulled out their poke-wands and poke-bell.

"PRECURE ON!"
***
A bright light surrounded the boys. Inside the light was a pearl, silver, green, and blue background. Noivila and Mimkyu appeared between them. Smoke covered Purple's body and his outfit appeared. Water did the same for Blake. Max hugged his chest which made his outfit appeared. The boys ran a hand through their hair, which changed it. Max rang the bell, which changed his hair. The half-staff and quiver appeared in front of them. Max's weapons appeared next to him. Their poke-wands were put into sheaths on their backs. Max's bell was put into a pouch on his belt. They grabbed their respective items and landed.

"River of the Shallow Mind! Cure Dewott!"

"Speed of Chance! Cure Noivern!"

"Here and now! Pokemon Precure Duet!"

"Stories and Dreams Combined! Cure Mimkyualre!
***
The trio didn't even wait for the monster.

"AQUA PULSE!"

"LEAF TORNADO!"

"PAJRQX!"

The three attacks smashed into the monster, weakening it. It roared and slammed Dewott into a wall.

"Wow... rude..." He murmured as the other two ran over.

"Precure!"

A small pokeball appeared in front of them.

"Dream Toucher..."

The pokeball started to glow.

"Feather Mercenary!"

A blast fired at the monster. It circled the monster. The monster suddenly destroyed the circle!

"What-" The trio was slammed into the ground. A loud cackle appeared.

"Puny cures!" The cures looked up to see Guard smiling at them. "I've advanced Armory so that if a cure is hurt, purifying it is impossible." Dewott froze. If he hadn't gotten hit... "Armory! Finish the-"

"FAIRY WIND!"

Pink glitter raced around the monster, calming it.

"Pretty..." Guard hissed.

"Curses!" She then vanished. The cures turned to where the voice came from. Noivern's eyes widened.

"No way..." He murmured as the figure jumped from the building they were on and landed in front of the cures.

"Fairy of the Ribbon, Cure Sylveon, aka..." She deformed and bowed. "Shauna! At your service!" Noivern smiled as the trio deformed.

"Shauna!" She smiled.

"Purple!" The two hugged. Max smiled. Shauna glanced at the two boys behind Purple and smiled.

"Hey Blake! How's it going?" He smiled.

"Pretty good." She nodded and turned to Max.

"And you are?" He hesitated, not knowing if she knew sign language. Purple chuckled.

"Shauna, this is Max, new kid at school." She smiled.

"Hya! I'm Shauna Canmore." Max smiled and nodded. Blake glanced at his phone.

"Guys, Noelle's waiting outside your place, Max." Max nodded. Purple groaned.

"That means we have to go there now. You coming, Shauna?" She nodded.

"Let's go!" As they were leaving, Kevin was watching the whole thing.

"So... those are the precure..."