Noelle's Backstory? Qxical takes charge!

"I'm so confused." Shauna finally.

The group were helping each other with projects and performances that were happening. They were working on Noelle's, but they were all lost. Noelle giggled.

"How are you lost? It's almost like baton twirling, but no music." Shauna sighed.

"I think that's how I'm lost. There's no music." Everyone giggled. Bianca cleared her throat.

"Noelle... how did you get into that group?" Noelle blinked.

"Oh... it's a long story..." Purple shrugged.

"We've got plenty of time." Noelle just sighed while Pink smacked him.

"Ok... it started when I was 3..." Everyone's eyes widened as she explained.

Noelle's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(I couldn't do much due to my disabilities. I was blind and deaf. I was paralyzed neck down. My family had to carry me around. But... one day my house was attacked...)

"Mama! Papa! Sissy! Brother! Anyone!" I yelled over the flames. I didn't know where anyone was. I had found out later that my family lost their lives in the fight. I had been taken into the care of Grandshez, the elderly man who wanted to train people like me to fight without helping. I was the first person in the training.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd person POV

"And that's how I got here." Noelle said with a smile. Shauna clapped, which made Noelle blush. Everyone giggled.

"Well... lets keep going." Pink smirked.

A few minutes later...

The group was about to split when the ground started shaking. Purple kept moving while the girls pulled out their pokeballs.

"PRECURE ON!"
***
A bright light surrounded the girls. Inside the light were pink, purple, grey, blue, tan, and brown backgrounds. Pink did a quick spin to make her outfit. Noelle threw Qxical in the air while spinning rapidly. Qxical came flying down. Noelle grabbed it, her outfit and hair had changed. Qxical had been given a ribbon. Shauna clapped her hands and feet while Stella touched her hands and feet together, making their shoes and gloves appeared. They both spun around to make the rest of their outfits. Bianca hugged her limbs against her body while Mac created a snowflake that made their outfits. The group's hair changed. Ears and tails appeared. Two knitting needles, a staff, and a wand appeared. The poke-cures appeared next to their respective cures. Everyone grabbed their weapons and landed and posed.

"Fairy of the Ribbon! Cure Sylveon!"

"Voice of Genetics! Cure Mew!"

"Fluffy Hugs of Love! Cure Cinccino!"

"The Rainbow of the Soft Snow! Cure Aurorus!"

"Mother's song! Cure Balamena!"

"Senses, weaknesses, off! Cure Dustalenta!"
***
"Precure..." Bugger hissed. Sylveon groaned.

"No! I got away from you!" Sylvie laughed as Bugger got mad.

"Catcher!" The two fairy-types groaned as the group jumped out of the way.

"Ew... it's a bug. I should squish it." Mew jumped into the air and casted.

"BLAZE KICK!"

Mew's leg was surrounded by flames and she kicked the monster, weakening it. Sylveon set up her attack. She was then smashed into a wall with the others. Dustalenta flinched.

"Guys!" She hissed at the monster. She threw Qxical into the air. "Cover me!" She ran over to the other cures.

"Now what?" Mew murmured. Sylveon was knocked out. Dustalenta frowned before hearing a familiar sound.

"Soft..." The monster whispered as it disappeared. Qxical flew over to the group. Everyone deformed after Shauna had woken up. Bianca examined Qxical.

"That thing has a mind of its own, huh?" Noelle chuckled at that.

"Where did Bugger go?" Sylvie smiled.

"Vanished after you threw Qxical into the air." Shauna sighed.

"Well... see you guys later."