Boys have a problem? Senior Group Transformation and attack!

"Where is that little brat?!"

Pink was storming around. The boys hadn't shown up.

"He might be sick. Didn't he go home early yesterday?" Pink paused.

"True. But what about the other boys?" The girls paused. Grayn groaned.

"The entire group not feeling well? We should go check on them after school." The girls nodded. Z watched them from afar.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The girls arrived at Max's house and hit the bell. There was some silence. The gate eventually opened. A Flabébé opened it and looked at them. It had a small headset on. It looked over them and squealed as it opened the gate wider. A Pyukumuku led them to where the boys were. They were all sleeping on the couch in Max's room. Shauna sighed.

"Wow... they must not be feeling well." Pink touched Purple's throat.

"Yeah... he's overheating. No wonder they didn't come to school. They probably met up and couldn't make it." Max stirred and opened his eyes. Shauna smiled.

"Morning Max. How are you doing?" He simply nodded and stretched a little.

<What did you need?> His hands moved slowly.

"We were just coming to check on you guys. None of you were at school." He nodded weakly before falling asleep. Pink smiled softly.

"Get better, guys." As the girls were walking away, the ground started shaking. Outside, the seniors quickly transformed.

"PRECURE ON!"
***
A bright light surrounded the group. Inside the light was a yellow, orange, green, red, and blue background. Plus, Min, Flara, Grassa, and Teddy appeared next to them. Electricity rose from their items, changing their clothes and hair. Olivia twirled, each spin added a piece of clothing. Ava split into two lights, flames and leaves creating the outfits. Three swords and a bow appeared next to their respective cures. Olivia's bottle glowed, turning into a staff. They grabbed their respective weapons and landed.

"The Positive of the duo! Cure Positive!"

"The Negative of the duo! Cure Negative!"

"The Friend of Cuddles! Cure Bear!"

"Flames that Heal the Hearth! I'm Cure Flare!"

"Leaves that Touch the Earth! I'm Cure Leaf!"

"Touch our hearts! Senior Pokemon Precure!"
***
The seniors raced at the monster that appeared. With quick motions, they were able to weaken it. Positive and Negative touched ground and put the bottom of their swords together. Flare and Leaf landed behind them and held hands. Bear landed in front and lifted her staff into the air.

"Positive!"

"Negative!"

"Hearth!"

"Earth!"

"Cuddles!"

"Open my heart! Precure..."

A rainbow light flashed.

"Rainbow Heart!"

A heart surrounded the monster, dissolving it. The other cures ran over as the person disappeared. The seniors deformed and smiled.

"How are the boys?" Pink smiled softly.

"They're all sleeping." Olivia sighed.

"We have to protect the city without them." Pink sighed.

"Yeah...