Three Cure Teams? The Male Cures get a new attack!

"Bring it on!"

The cures were talking when Pink and Purple collided.

"You're still a mystery to the world! Open up!"

"You still don't have half your memories back! Figure it out!"

"..." Max was amazed at how the twins could keep a fight going to entertain the group until Olivia could get there.

"Wow... you two should enter the talent show with this." X joked.

"They would." Bianca grumbled.

"At least Z hasn't heard us." Shauna mentioned.

"Hey!" The group turned to see Olivia running over.

"Hey! What did you want to tell us?" She smiled.

"As you all know, we are all precure. That's easy. However, we are all a team, but separated into three squads. Girls, boys, and seniors." The cures paused.

"You're a senior, right?" Olivia nodded. "Who else?"

"Pair of twins and a split. You'll see when they show." The group nodded.

"Race you guys to school!" Pink said with a smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The girls were walking home together. The boys were behind them. The ground started shaking. The girls pulled out their pokeballs.

"PRECURE ON!"
***
A bright light surrounded the girls. Inside the light were pink, purple, grey, blue, tan, and brown backgrounds. Pink did a quick spin to make her outfit. Noelle threw Qxical in the air while spinning rapidly. Qxical came flying down. Noelle grabbed it, her outfit and hair had changed. Qxical had been given a ribbon. Eyrin raced around Chelsea, making a unique twister. Chelsea slashed the twister, causing her outfit to appear. She ran a hand through her hair, which made it change. 6 pokeballs clipped onto her belt. Shauna clapped her hands and feet while Stella touched her hands and feet together, making their shoes and gloves appear. They both spun around to make the rest of their outfits. Bianca hugged her limbs against her body while Mac created a snowflake that made their outfits. The group's hair changed. Ears and tails appeared. A book, two knitting needles, a staff, and a wand appeared. The poke-cures appeared next to their respective cures. Everyone grabbed their weapons and landed and posed.

"Fairy of the Ribbon! Cure Sylveon!"

"Voice of Genetics! Cure Mew!"

"Fluffy Hugs of Love! Cure Cinccino!"

"The Rainbow of the Soft Snow! Cure Aurorus!"

"Mother's song! Cure Balamena!"

"Senses, weaknesses, off! Cure Dustalenta!"

"Strongest in the land! Best in the world! Cure Champion!"

"Let our voices be heard! Pokemon Precure!"
***
The cures raced at the monster while the boys were pulling out their poke items.

"PRECURE ON!"
***
A bright light surrounded the boys. Inside the light was a pearl, silver, green, pale pink, dark green, and blue background. The poke-cures appeared next to their respective cure. Smoke covered Purple's body and his outfit appeared. Water did the same for Blake. Max hugged his chest which made his outfit appeared. Glitter raced around Kevin, making his outfit. Wings appeared on his back. A bright light flashed and X's form appeared. The boys ran a hand through their hair, which changed it. Max rang the bell, which changed his hair. The half-staff and quiver appeared in front of them. Max's weapons appeared next to him. X's blades appeared on his belt and surrounded him. Their poke-wands were put into sheaths on their backs. Max's bell was put into a pouch on his belt. Ears and tails appeared. They grabbed their respective items and landed.

"River of the Shallow Mind! Cure Dewott!"

"Speed of Chance! Cure Noivern!"

"Stories and Dreams Combined! Cure Mimkyualre!

"Eyes of Nature! Cure Unknown!"

"Let our lights be seen! Pokemon Precure Alliance!"
***
The boys joined the fight. Olivia was able to catch up. She pulled out her transformation item.

"PRECURE ON!"*** A bright light surrounded her

"PRECURE ON!"
***
A bright light surrounded her. Inside the light was a yellow background. Teddy appeared next to her. She twirled around, each twirl adding a piece of clothing. Her hair changed as she did a quick flip. Her bottle shined, transforming into her staff. Her eyes flashed as she landed.

"The Friend of Cuddles! Cure Bear!"
***
The cures grouped up to fight the monster. It was a lot harder than the others.

"This is my victory!" Dustalenta glanced over. "I, Energê, have this in the bag." The girls and Bear were smashed into a wall. The boys grouped up.

"Now what?" Noivern seemed ticked.

<Simple. We combine our powers and strike.> Mimkyualre quickly signed. The others nodded and concentrated. A soft glow surrounded them. They smiled and turned to the monster. Something floated down and into Mimkyualre's hands.

The boys all grabbed the handle and held it into the air

"Precure! Feather Mercen..."

The sword glowed bright.

"Rose Mercenaries!"

The group pointed the sword at the monster. Rose petals surrounded the beam that raced at it. It circled the monster.

"Refreshed!"

A soft glow covered the monster, calming it. It vanished without a word. Energê vanished as well. The cures deformed and regrouped. With a smile, they all separated, ready for tomorrow.