Something's Wrong... Purple?

It had been a week since Cure Mew appeared. The school was buzzing with the news. There was already plenty of special groups that were protecting the city. Purple was walking home alone. Pink was at Shauna's house finishing up with the project. He sighed as he went into the Midori home. He glanced around before summoning smoke into his hand.

"SMOKE SHIRLEY..." He spoke, softly. "SWIFTKEYENTARY."

The smoke formed into a pokeball.

Purple went into his room

Purple went into his room. He was shaking from summoning the pokeball. He slowly threw the ball into the air. A little creature popped out and looked around.

"Here you go, little guy

"Here you go, little guy..." He trailed off. He was exhausted, but he couldn't let Pink find him like this. The creature looked around then up at him.

"You good?" It whispered. Purple nodded.

"I'm ok... Noivila. I just need some time..." He trailed off again. He couldn't finish.

The creature, Noivila, sighed. Purple had taken it in. It had made a deal with Purple: if Purple took care of it, Noivila would help him out.

"Ok... if you say so..." Noivila flew up to Purple's shoulder and felt his head. "You should rest... it'll probably help."

"Yeah..." Purple laid down on the bed and passed out. Noivila smiled and fell asleep under the bed.
The next morning...
Purple walked to school alone due to Pink had spent the night with Shauna. Purple was glad that Noivila had him sleep when he did. He felt better than before.

"Are you glad I told you to sleep?" Noivila whispered. It had told Purple that it was part of the poke-cures.

"Yes... thank you." He smiled when he saw Pink. He waved to her. She waved back. Shauna was standing next to her.
At the last class of the day...
The class was setting up their things when the ground started shake. Pink and Shauna exchanged looks before slipping out of the classroom. When they got outside, a monster was racing at the school. The two girls pulled out their pokeballs.

"PRECURE ON!"
***
The two girls were surrounded by Pink and Purple lights. Mewling and Sylvie appeared. Shauna clapped her hands and feet, causing armbands and shoes to appear. She spun quickly, changing into a dress. Her hair grew out and changed colors. Ears and a tail appeared on their own. A pink knitting needle popped up. Shauna grabbed it and twirled it before landing on the ground. Pink's entire outfit appeared in a twirl. Her gold knitting needle popped up. She grabbed it and twirled it twice before landing on the ground and hugging it close to her chest.