Balamena's Partner? Cure Balamena to the Rescue!

Pink, Z, Bianca, and Mac were walking to school. Z turned to Pink.

"Is Purple not feeling well?" Pink shook her head.

"I don't know. He wasn't in the house." Z sighed as they went into the schoolyard. Shauna was sitting at an outside table with her head down. Purple was next to her, rubbing her back. Concern went through the group as they went over.

"What's wrong, Shauna?" Bianca asked, sitting down next to her. Purple sighed quietly.

"She's not feeling well. There's someone coming to pick her up." Mac blinked.

"But I've seen all of you come to school even if you're not feeling well. Why is she going home?" Purple frowned.

"She threw up in the bathroom. I told the teacher that I would stay with her until her ride came." Pink smirked.

"Well, we'll see you later." He nodded. As they went in, a small car parked outside the entrance and someone went over to Purple.

"Do you know where I can find Shauna? They said that she wasn't feeling well." Purple smiled.

"She's right here. You must be Mrs. Canmore." She smiled.

"Yes. And you are?" He smiled.

"Purple. I'm one of Shauna's friends." Mrs. Canmore smiled again.

"Well, thank you for watching Shauna." He nodded. Mrs. Canmore tapped Shauna's shoulder and moved her to the car.

After school...

The group was walking home when they saw a familiar figure. Purple's pokeball wiggled. Pink turned to Z.

"Go home. We'll deal with this." He snarled a bit before running off. The girls grabbed their pokeballs and lifted them into the air.

"PRECURE ON!"
***
A bright light surrounded the girls, inside having purple, blue, and grey. Pink did a quick spin and her whole outfit appeared. Bianca brought her arms and legs to her chest, a light making her outfit appeared. Mac created a snowflake that raced around them, creating their outfit. Bianca's hair changed, a tail and ears appearing on their own. A gold knitting needle popped up in front of Pink. A long staff appeared next to Mac. The three poke-cures appeared next to their respective cures. They then landed and posed.

"Voice of Genetics! Cure Mew!"

"Fluffy Hugs of Love! Cure Cinccino!"

"The Rainbow of the Soft Snow! Cure Aurorus!"
***
The cures raced at Icelit, who summoned a monster. The cures were easily removed from the fight. Noivila and Balamena were flying overhead.

"Oh no! Now what?" Balamena was about to cast when a voice stopped her.

"Oh, Icelit. Did you miss me?" Icelit looked up at and snarled. Purple looked up at the voice.

"You! You should be dead!" The girl snickered

"Then how did the poke-cures appear in this world? I think it's payback time." The girl smiled softly at Balamena and held her hand out. Balamena smiled and raced at the girl.

"PRECURE ON!"
***
The girl was surrounded by a bright light. Inside the light was a brown background. The girl tapped her feet and her shoes and gloves appeared. She did a quick spin to make her outfit. Her hair grew out. Ears and a tail appeared. A small wand appeared in front of her. She grabbed it as Balamena arrived next to her. She landed and played the wand like a one-handed flute.

"Mother's song! Cure Balamena!"***Icelit hissed

***
Icelit hissed. Balamena smiled.

"What's wrong? Scared to see an old enemy?" Icelit cackled.

"Come down here and fight! I'm not afraid." Balamena put the tip of the wand to her lips and played a soft melody before pointing at Icelit.

"MOONSHRINE CENTURY!"

Several lights surrounded Icelit and smashed into her. Balamena quickly casted again.

"MOONLIGHT ORCHID!"

A pillar of light struck the monster, weakening it immensely. Icelit cackled again.

"What to do? You can't purify it." Balamena hesitated. Icelit ordered the monster to attack. But it didn't get far.

"FAIRY WIND!"

A pink wind surrounded the monster, calming it.

"Pretty..." Icelit hissed.

"I'll be back..." She then vanished. Everyone turned around to see Sylveon and Sylvie. Sylveon was leaning against a pole. Her face was slightly pink.

"Sylveon... shouldn't you be resting? Isn't someone worrying?" Sylveon shook her head.

"My mom suggested that I get some fresh air... I'm glad that I didn't have to fight..." The others sighed and deformed. The girl walked over with Balamena holding onto her shoulder.

"So you are the new cures." Sylvie nodded.

"You came early." The girl smiled. Shauna blinked.

"Who..." The girl smiled softly.

"I'm sorry. Let me introduce myself. My name is Stella."

"It's nice to meet you. My name's Pink and this is Mac, Purple, Shauna, and Bianca." As she's introducing everyone, Stella was petting the poke-cures. Shauna was shaking. Purple smiled softly.

"Come on. Let's get you home." Shauna nodded. As they were walking, Shauna looked at the sky.

"Two more to go..."